Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    I am still here, you fat drunk ass, I just ignore your posts. People like you reminds me why abortion is great, and should never be illegal, you should be in the trash, wait, you already are, bye bye birdie

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Only thinking this Chavis abuses everyone around here, damn finally he is afraid of someone, yeahhhhhhhhhh poor poor chavis cry baby cry buaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaa
    I remember you. You're Frankie Five-Vegetables with the illiterate lesbian dupe account . You were fun while you lasted.

You should be grateful. Before you encountered me, you had the reading comprehension of a four year old. Look at you now, almost making sense, using punctuation and everything. Does my heart proud.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    So Idol you are afraid of him too? Get your skirt and move on, is he your lover or something?
    Last edited by pentomato; 02-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am still here, you fat drunk ass, I just ignore your posts. People like you reminds me why abortion is great, and should never be illegal, you should be in the trash, wait, you already are, bye bye birdie
    Hi pentomato, I'm also a big abortion fan. Do you have to pay to participate, or do you have a friend that get's you into the suction-aspiration for free? What do you do with your late term fetuses? I grind mine up and apply them like a cream to keep my wrinkles under control.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So Idol you are afraid of him too? Get your skirt and move on, is he your lover or something?
    I fear no man although there are more than a few women that scare the shit out of me.
    Btw when I say "I fear no man" I mean on the internets,I'm simple not completely stupid.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I don't agree with all of that, I can't see why not wanting to be verbally abused should be classified as cowardice.
    It's not cowardice to not wish to verbally abused,it's cowardice to show up acting like a tough guy when there is no real risk involved in doing so.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ONLY in the "mind" of Dave would being ignored count as a victory. Even in an all-text medium, you aren't worth the digital ink, nor time to read it. That's no victory, that's a total loss...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Hi pentomato, I'm also a big abortion fan. Do you have to pay to participate, or do you have a friend that get's you into the suction-aspiration for free? What do you do with your late term fetuses? I grind mine up and apply them like a cream to keep my wrinkles under control.
    I just spread them on bread and salami, yummyyyy. No I do not pay, it is free, only republicans and the catholic church are against such great feast, because when a woman aborts, priests and republicans don't have any boys to rape

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I fear no man although there are more than a few women that scare the shit out of me.
    Btw when I say "I fear no man" I mean on the internets,I'm simple not completely stupid.
    You should fear Chavis and mega, they have cooties

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast