Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    In retrospect, Dave debates aren't all that great. I'm glad it wasn't me who made the mistake of titling the thread this way.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'll point out the glaring obvious to you all again.

Do you think she knew what reaction she would get from me to the post she made yesterday?

So why did a woman who only wants me to stay away from her make that post?

Check out my posts, did I make any post to provoke her post?

Why would a woman (whom you all think is stable) be deliberately going around provoking all this again? When all she had to do was leave me alone for me to continue leaving her alone.

Who is stalking whom?
    How has all of this worked for you on other sites??
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:49 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Let it go, Dave. Let it go.

Squeams deserves her winner avatar because she can nonchalantly ignore your barbs.
    When you can do the same, I'll personally use all of my mad paint skillz to create an appropriate riposte.
    I do have one question for you manker.

Why tell me I'm not allowed to behave like a cunt towards your friend, yet not tell her she shouldn't be behaving like a cunt towards me?

Why aren't you telling her to "Let it go"?
    I didn't say that you weren't allowed. When did I become the bored patriarch.

No, I said earlier in the thread, or a different thread idk, that I thought you ought to harden yourself into non-response regarding this subject matter - for your own well-being. It is just an opinion. Do it or don't do it, see if I cry.
    To answer why I haven't said anything to Squeams, well, I think she's coping quite adequately already.

I honestly think I've elicited about as much entertainment as I can out of it and all I can see now is some guy being piccolo'd.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:48 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #116

7. Lounge   -   #117
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I honestly think I've elicited about as much entertainment as I can out of it and all I can see now is some guy being piccolo'd.
    Some guy being verbally abused by your friend you mean.
    That isn't what I mean.
    The word 'verbally' has no place in that sentence, friend should be pluralised and perhaps you ought to include a second person observation in there because of my current glass wall enclosure.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #118

9. Lounge   -   #119
    manker's Avatar effendi

I sure am.
    But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff. Once I've done that I'm going to list the character merits of Luis Suarez and make each and every one of his detractors back down in the face of incontrovertible evidence as to his virtuousness.

Only then will I be ready to apologise for being mean to you on the internets.

10. Lounge   -   #120

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast