Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non fuck giver

Who else is a non fuck giver?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Zigs-
    You are 22+, a high school dropout, you would be homeless if someone had not taken you in, and you are donating blood so you are not absolutely without a dime to your name. There is no better time to start giving a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Reality. Check.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    But this is my last time being young.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    But this is my last time being young.
    Your situation will not suddenly improve because you become "not young", z. You'll just have a fucked situation AND be older.

I'm not picking on you, ziggy. I am simply trying to push you in the right direction- and NOW. My life was just as bad (if not worse) than yours. I followed a long, hard road that included multiple jobs, lousy living conditions, and a lot of depression. I persevered through it, and now have a semi-decent life which includes a wonderful wife (who has a good job ), two wonderful kids, a moderate house, and a very substantial education. It can be achieved from where you are. you do have to start giving a fuck, or it will never get better.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:44 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Who else is a non fuck giver?
    Every female over the age of 14 that you've ever gone out with?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Well I'm taking steps but yeah...don't worry.I'll be ok.kind of weird of you to start off with your concerns about pedophilia then give me advice about growing up.

I don't give a fuck xD

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I never gave you advice on anything and it's basically insane to take advice given on the internet concerning anything potentially life changing.
    Btw that wasn't advice.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I couldn't even find good information on how to cook chicken on the Internet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast