2 20.00%
  • You were a Mark for a John

2 20.00%
  • In my panties, RIGHT NOW

4 40.00%
  • mjmacky is just a conceited ugly man thing

2 20.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Was I propositioned by a street walker?

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Imma have to go advanced to deal with this bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The point was, Clive Owen in a black leather jacket and a t-shirt can still pull off a sharp look. His character was a chauffeur, so to speak, for the sake of the BMW Films campaign. I want to be Clive Owen, but I want to also keep my penis; that way, Clive Owen's hands could handle my penis.
    And of course, that way you wouldn't have to be be present while a man was handling his own. That my friend is why you're a scientist and not an accountant or something else.

I do it as a service to others who bother to even read my posts. I'm, at times, hard enough to follow without putting forth a multifaceted mass of text. I've added to the multi-quote complexity of this reply, perhaps to make it more difficult to follow-up.

Nice try but I'm still here.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky
    What else would a young strapping uneducated lad be doing for income? I was also a telemarketer, I used to drive away from work screaming in my car for a straight 15 minutes. I have literally killed my voice several times. It was also the beginning of a streamlined path towards misanthropy for me. After that, I delivered pizzas, then catered food, through my undergraduate years. I'm frightened and curious as to what kind of work you thought I did at that age.
    I'll be honest, I hadn't given it that much thought. If I had I would have imagined that your millionaire parents had kept you in a home for the socially awkward but academically gifted. I would have assumed that upon your 18th birthday you escaped from its confines against medical advice in order that you may forge your own way in the world, which you gallantly did by enrolling at the same sort of University that accepted Oleg. Now I have the mental image of a jobbing Chinese immigrant a bit like the Bruce Lee character in Enter The Dragon. Without any of the cool martial arts stuff.

But I have established that I'm neither Chinese nor Asian looking, right?
    You have, but first impressions are the strongest, and now I'm afraid I picture a Chinese man when I think of you. I'm fairly ambivalent about the Chinese though. I mean, obviously, I'm not enamoured with their human rights record, systemic corruption and absurd foreign policy, but on an individual and extra-China basis they're just fine.

It's the beginning of an interesting story, I'm assuming, but I wasn't able to follow. Am I being questioned by an officer, did I rescue the girl, what assumption did the Chinese man make? I'm feeling inadequate here.

As a final note, I'm going to try to make a Chinese Brad Pitt in MS Paint. I've taken it on as an official challenge.
    YOU were the Chinese man, silly. I don't think we should continue along this route of imagining because it will only confuse you further x
    Last edited by Squeamous; 02-16-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: missed a chance to take the piss out of Mary

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    YOU were the Chinese man, silly. I don't think we should continue along this route of imagining because it will only confuse you further x

Mary seems to not only tolerate your belittling/demeaning of his intellect/proclivity to social awkwardness but actually cultivates it, on occasion.
    He gets persnickety when I do it.

I think he likes you more than me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams

Mary seems to not only tolerate your belittling/demeaning of his intellect/proclivity to social awkwardness but actually cultivates it, on occasion.

I know, I missed it the first few times I think, but he's definitely cultivating himself as an in-joke. If there's one thing I know about intelligent men it's that they love to be picked on mercilessly by women. Perhaps a masochistic need to balance their egos? Or that because they are intelligent they need some cerebral stimulation for coitus to occur. Perhaps both.

Spoiler: Show

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    rolflolol

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    rolflolol

6. Lounge   -   #46
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    rolflolol

I'm probably more disappointed than you are.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #47

Response 1. I think you're reading into it a little too sensitively. Much of my inconsistencies are probably a direct result of the varied mental states I'm in while reading and posting at different times.

Response 2. Like I'm going to put up with your shit if you're just going to leave me again.

Response 3. Would you be interested in replacing your current mousepad with one featuring me? I would be willing to strap into some vinyl.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Great. Now I'm getting Chinese Brad Pitt in a Seven of Nine costume. And there's no vomit smiley to convey my feelings.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 02-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Imma have to go advanced to deal with this bad boy

And of course, that way you wouldn't have to be be present while a man was handling his own. That my friend is why you're a scientist and not an accountant or something else.
    I'll have you know I am going to be something else, in fact, many elses. Current plans include teacher of English to young Japanese girls in school uniform, professional editor, editorial entrepreneur, and an international beer bar manager/owner (current working title, Debeli Car (The Fat Czar).

I do it as a service to others who bother to even read my posts. I'm, at times, hard enough to follow without putting forth a multifaceted mass of text. I've added to the multi-quote complexity of this reply, perhaps to make it more difficult to follow-up.

Nice try but I'm still here.
    Damn

What else would a young strapping uneducated lad be doing for income? I was also a telemarketer, I used to drive away from work screaming in my car for a straight 15 minutes. I have literally killed my voice several times. It was also the beginning of a streamlined path towards misanthropy for me. After that, I delivered pizzas, then catered food, through my undergraduate years. I'm frightened and curious as to what kind of work you thought I did at that age.
    I'll be honest, I hadn't given it that much thought. If I had I would have imagined that your millionaire parents had kept you in a home for the socially awkward but academically gifted. I would have assumed that upon your 18th birthday you escaped from its confines against medical advice in order that you may forge your own way in the world, which you gallantly did by enrolling at the same sort of University that accepted Oleg. Now I have the mental image of a jobbing Chinese immigrant a bit like the Bruce Lee character in Enter The Dragon. Without any of the cool martial arts stuff.
    I'm glad I give off an air of elegance, for my shit does smell like roses. If my parents were in fact millionaires, I got ripped off with powdered milk and melting ice cubes for something to drink when the water was shut off. That would mean my mom was just incredibly lazy. It wasn't martial arts, it was Enter the Dragon Suplex, a story of an American boy infiltrating the Isle of Man, to partake in dismantle an underage prostitution ring by pinning sweaty twinks with his skilled technique.

But I have established that I'm neither Chinese nor Asian looking, right?
    You have, but first impressions are the strongest, and now I'm afraid I picture a Chinese man when I think of you. I'm fairly ambivalent about the Chinese though. I mean, obviously, I'm not enamoured with their human rights record, systemic corruption and absurd foreign policy, but on an individual and extra-China basis they're just fine.
    Don't feel pressured to defend yourself on this one, I was recently deemed a racist when it comes to the Chinese. I hope my boss and twenty of my colleagues don't find out. Scratch that, even if they found out, I already know the trick with the black eyeliner.

It's the beginning of an interesting story, I'm assuming, but I wasn't able to follow. Am I being questioned by an officer, did I rescue the girl, what assumption did the Chinese man make? I'm feeling inadequate here.
    The explanation didn't help, I think the script needs a rewrite. The rewrite should explain what Chinese Macky would assume. I'm sure I wouldn't hold anyone captive for 20 years, they'd be too old by then. I'm not even sure if my previous statement holds any relevance. Better to discontinue, my entire train of thought has become a mess due to one line.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Great. Now I'm getting Chinese Brad Pitt in a Seven of Nine costume. And there's no vomit smiley to convey my feelings.
    I found the smiley

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast