Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yes it is, I've spoken before about how finding out the truth about how I can't trust anyone to actually be honest has changed me into the cunt I am now.

It of course has nothing whatsoever to do with anything you have posted, which bears no resemblence to the truth no matter how much you twist it. As proven by the fact that I have repeatedly over many months destroyed your pet theories one after the other.
    Feel free to post links to all the times you have "destroyed [anyone's] theories", Dave. Anyone's.

Poor picked on wittle Dave. Poor wittle Dave, indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    I've never claimed to have been 'picked on', I have been vilified by you all though. Like it or not you set about bullying someone you disliked off of this board. Just as chavis has done to untold numbers of members before me.

I can't help wondering why you all feel the need to have your own little playground gang, containing only members whom you approve of. That can't be healthy for grown adults. I wonder what Artemis thinks?
    Every group has norms. This one seems to dislike pedos, creeps, idiots, and stalkers. You are known to be 3 out of 4. Would you have everyone look past the entry requirements and welcome you, Dave. You have been shunned for a multitude of reasons. Even people who rarely post here think it is past time for you to go. Should EVERYONE have to put you on "ignore", or should you take a hint that everything you have tried to do here has failed?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #145
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    Interesting use of words there MBM.

Name the things I have tried to do, then we can examine my behaviour in line with your repeated lies about how I have stalked her. Lets go examine my posts, and the threads I've created. Lets see who it is who has behaved as a stalker around here. Lets see who has been vilifying whom. Lets see who is on the end of a constant stream of nasty aggressive posts from whom. Lets see who the creepy cunts around here are.

I'm willing to piss away a couple of hours, proving my point. Are you willing to work through a thread, and see who is the nastiest cunt between us?
    I thought you came here for the cuntines, Dave? That's what you said. Repeatedly. Now you feel picked on. Now manker is going to blah, blah, blah, cry... I've been awful to poor widdle Dave. Squeams just won't leave you alone. Chalice is a big meanie. Darth, well... no defense given for Darth.

Poor Wickle Dave. Poor Wickle Dave...

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    Would you like the members of the board to take that as you refusing to engage in proving the nasty shitty claims you've made about me for months? And therefore have them see you for the nasty aggressive bully that you really are?
    Everyone who is going to read has already read, Dave. No one is pushing for me to walk away.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    I never expected any to be pushing you.

The challenge has been made.... prove your claims are true, or be seen for the nasty piece of shit that you are.
    Nobody likes you, Dave. Why is that? That's all I need to say.

I hereby challenge you to go play with your kids. Spend the next few years getting to know them.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast