Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:34 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #42

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Found that spellchecker a bit late, tbh.

Tenious, lulz.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Found that spellchecker a bit late, tbh.

Tenious, lulz.
    He's a wonderment to behold. You say Billy Dean, I say Dave. Dave wins on multiple levels. Billy left. Dave will never go, having been lured into entrenchment some time hence. I've stickied Dave nicely. I had no interest in stickying Billy.

You've gotta admit that cultivating singular spastics like Dave is a long term solution.

5. Lounge   -   #45

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:33 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    He's a wonderment to behold. You say Billy Dean, I say Dave. Dave wins on multiple levels. Billy left. Dave will never go, having been lured into entrenchment some time hence. I've stickied Dave nicely. I had no interest in stickying Billy.

You've gotta admit that cultivating singular spastics like Dave is a long term solution.
    And having raised the subject of the stupidity of expecting someone you've verbally attacked for months behaving in a likeable way, lo and behold the other ugly sister arrives. Hello chavis
    Wotcha, David.

I'd give up one of my eyeballs just to continue to observe your antics. You're mental, Dave, you really are. It's great, but then again you've got kids. And then it stops being funny.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:33 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

And having raised the subject of the stupidity of expecting someone you've verbally attacked for months behaving in a likeable way, lo and behold the other ugly sister arrives. Hello chavis
    Wotcha, David.

I'd give up one of my eyeballs just to continue to observe your antics. You're mental, Dave, you really are. It's great, but then again you've got kids. And then it stops being funny.
    For me, Dave is like a sweet and sour chinese meal. Sometimes you get the magnificently sweet full on angry Dave babble, where he rabidly lunges at any post vaguely construed to have anything to do with him, and sometimes you get the sour, the mentally disturbed I'm gonna fuck something up/kill something Dave. It really is quite difficult to discern which flavor he is on any given day as well, sometimes he will even change flavors randomly, but overall a very reliably interesting chinese meal.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Wotcha, David.

Well credit where credit is due old chap, this behaving like a mental case towards other people is something I've watched you do for years. Having gained the motivation to believe this is normal from you and so many others, I must doff my hat in your general direction.
    Dave, the rule is, if you're gonna harsh people, then you better had be funny about it. Otherwise you'll be shat out of the sun. I did it for three years straight, Dave, indiscriminately and imaginatively. You've had a hard time cos you lack the requisite imagination, Dave. I couldn't give anything in the orbit of a fuck about your personal life, or lack thereof.

I'm here to interact with clever people. They do frequent. It's rare, but they do. Those that know refuse to be controlled. Take Idol, MBM, Macky, Art, and other like-minded spastics for example. They stand out because they stood up as themselves.

Dave, you stand out as something else entirely. You have nothing to bring, David.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast