Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't think anyone wakes up in the morning feeling less mental than the day before.
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-23-2012 at 01:34 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I often find myself wondering why people guess what words mean, instead of looking them up.
    Right click > google 'tenuous'.

Okay so whose fault was it that this thread turned you into a spastic, Dave?
    Genuine question as in I'm interested to know your opinion, I already know the answer, I'm just wondering who, specifically, you think is to blame.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So, you must now realize that nothing "that woman" ever did to you, or your pathetic excuse for a manhood, will sway us into disliking her. In fact, you have shown yourself quite deserving of everything you got lost.

Scurry off now, you used up shadow. You are of no interest to anyone here...
    I'm really not sure how anyone can be as thick as you, you know MBM.

This man you hate... this is who I am now because of your friend... it's not who I was. So your entire premise is flawed.

You fall far from someone worthy of "hate", Dave. reread my post and tell me where I said anything even in the ballpark of hatred. You are a pitiful creature too angry to deserve pity. You have failed to sway even a single individual to your cause (Allen doesn't count because he still believes it's 1967 and there are disco lights flashing when he closes his eyes), and have led more people to actually like the woman who you say permanently damaged your little Dave id. (Try to beat that wordplay )

Your premise suggests your "former" self would be likeable. You were a schmuck before, now you are just an angry schmuck. No super villain powers; no arch nemesis (you have to be in the same league to count). Nothing.

You aren't even an acceptable husband or father- skulking around behind your family's cumulative back spending money and time on a younger woman, desperately attempting to live out a fantasy of being worthy of something better.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 02-23-2012 at 11:23 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

You don't want my fish either. Dave's the only one who wants my fish, and he is the fish.
    It's perverse.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:31 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:31 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    What doesn't make any sense is why you decided to reduce this thread to the same old shit.
    It's me you're blaming for introducing the topic of your broken dreams. Okie doke.
    After you wrote; 'The advert can't shit all over everything I think and feel by lying to my face in order to manipulate me for its own benefit'.

Can you see how what you wrote directly relates to Squeams (and maybe other, probably made up, girls) and how anything written subsequently was a response to stimulus provided by yourself.
    Can you.

Spoiler: Show

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast