Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post

Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)
    I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

Plus there often isn't much else to do here.
    I'll use an example I used elsewhere, earlier... if you seen a wounded animal being kicked in the street, with very little chance of recovery... I would like to think that either a) The injured animal would be removed from the situation to give it time to convalesce, or b) Be put down to ease it's suffering...

In this instance it seems as though the repeated kicking of this wounded animal has become nothing more than a spectator sport for everyone to crowd round and join in with...

And before it's mentioned that this animal could run away if it wanted... it quite obviously can't... I think most people are in agreement that there's some serious issues going on and would therefore question the mental capacity to make an informed/sensible decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Thats a good way of putting it

Why don't we have a poll to decide it, that's the only way.
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-26-2012 at 03:28 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:03 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I understand that he is being labeled as a stalker once, but if he is allowed to carry on posting here nothing will change until people either let it go or change their mind about who he is now, if he has changed.

People do actually change believe it or not, so in the future those people who hate him might actually like him, I don't care either way, I'm just saying.
    Don't waste your time Allen, I've already had the heads up about how the man who is now a mod, has intention to ban me at the first available opportunity, it seems that it will fullfil his ambitions and finalise his part the nasty shit him and his mates have thrown at me for months.
    In all fairness, I could do that now.

I'm happy to do as Allen suggested and see if you can rein in those sporadic tendencies to operate in a manner which causes eyebrows to raise on even this, the most benignly moderated sub-forum on the internets.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #175
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So manker can I expect you to censure that nasty set of false accusations that MBM has just made against me?

Or to repremand him for his continued deliberate and intentional attempts to bully me?
    Funny you should say that, I was just about to PM him to commend his restraint after what you posted about his son. He behaved with dignity and class in the face of a post which is unheralded it its vileness.

Chapeau, mbm
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #176

7. Lounge   -   #177
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

Plus there often isn't much else to do here.
    I'll use an example I used elsewhere, earlier... if you seen a wounded animal being kicked in the street, with very little chance of recovery... I would like to think that either a) The injured animal would be removed from the situation to give it time to convalesce, or b) Be put down to ease it's suffering...

In this instance it seems as though the repeated kicking of this wounded animal has become nothing more than a spectator sport for everyone to crowd round and join in with...

And before it's mentioned that this animal could run away if it wanted... it quite obviously can't... I think most people are in agreement that there's some serious issues going on and would therefore question the mental capacity to make an informed/sensible decision.
    I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

I've posted that I think it's unhealthy for Dave to continue posting in that manner and that he ought to ignore people, including me, who goad him about this.
    But it's only advice, I don't think forcibly taking the right of reply away is the right thing to do, at least not permanently.

It seems that before I even knew I was a mod, the other mods decided just to keep an eye on it, so I reckon that's what will happen.

8. Lounge   -   #178

9. Lounge   -   #179
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So manker can I expect you to censure that nasty set of false accusations that MBM has just made against me?

Or to repremand him for his continued deliberate and intentional attempts to bully me?
    Once again, Dave, if I am bullying you, then there must be some effect to that bullying, otherwise, you would not be crying for reprieve.

Am I picking on you, or not, little man?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast