Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.
    Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

You don't want my fish either. Dave's the only one who wants my fish, and he is the fish.
    It's perverse.
    Well I think you're disgusting. Or Ben. Whatever. The point is this thread had the potential to the best thread anyone had ever read, or written. It was inspired, it was erudite, it was topical, it was well written, it was fully researched and referenced, it was amusing, entertaining and witty*. What were you thinking derailing it thus with a simple flick of the wrist? You have just denied the whole board the pleasure of watching it ascend the dizzying heights of internet legend. You/Ben knew all you had to do was utter a few of the outlawed words of doom and the Spastyman would appear and gobble up all our wills to live. You still did it didn't you? For shame Manky, for shame.

*ROFyawningMAO

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:22 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

You don't want my fish either. Dave's the only one who wants my fish, and he is the fish.
    It's perverse.
    Well I think you're disgusting. Or Ben. Whatever. The point is this thread had the potential to the best thread anyone had ever read, or written. It was inspired, it was erudite, it was topical, it was well written, it was fully researched and referenced, it was amusing, entertaining and witty*. What were you thinking derailing it thus with a simple flick of the wrist? You have just denied the whole board the pleasure of watching it ascend the dizzying heights of internet legend. You/Ben knew all you had to do was utter a few of the outlawed words of doom and the Spastyman would appear and gobble up all our wills to live. You still did it didn't you? For shame Manky, for shame.

*ROFyawningMAO
    That's the best thing I've read all day. And I've read at least fifteen things, possibly more.
    If it does indeed transpire that ben/me didn't do it on purpose then he/me/we should have for the luls.

Spastyman
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:21 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I wasn't even talking to you

Stop caring so much ffs
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    That's the best thing I've read all day. And I've read at least fifteen things, possibly more.
    If it does indeed transpire that ben/me didn't do it on purpose then he/me/we should have for the luls.

Spastyman
    15 things?!

hooray.jpg

7. Lounge   -   #87
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You fall far from someone worthy of "hate", Dave. reread my post and tell me where I said anything even in the ballpark of hatred. You are a pitiful creature too angry to deserve pity. You have failed to sway even a single individual to your cause (Allen doesn't count because he still believes it's 1967 and there are disco lights flashing when he closes his eyes), and have led more people to actually like the woman who you say permanently damaged your little Dave id. (Try to beat that wordplay )

Your premise suggests your "former" self would be likeable. You were a schmuck before, now you are just an angry schmuck. No super villain powers; no arch nemesis (you have to be in the same league to count). Nothing.

You aren't even an acceptable husband or father- skulking around behind your family's cumulative back spending money and time on a younger woman, desperately attempting to live out a fantasy of being worthy of something better.
    Yet another post from you that is filled with followed by a complete failure of logic and reason.
    Fix'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:20 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    manker's Avatar effendi

Spastyman
    15 things?!

hooray.jpg
    Madame. You interrobang me.
    Have you any idea how uncouth it is to use defunct and American punctuation.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

15 things?!

hooray.jpg
    Madame. You interrobang me.
    Have you any idea how uncouth it is to use defunct and American punctuation.
    That one kinda hit me below the grammar belt too. A curley-wurley and an extraneous line with a dot at the bottom. Double shame.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast