Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    BANNED
    Having read just a little in the lounge it seems a shame that the situation couldn't have been handled some other way for the sake of both parties.
    I've always felt the interaction between the human species is filled with flaws and no more so than between male and female.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    BANNED
    I'll take your word for it that you've been treated unfairly, though I've no idea what people on here base their truths/views on, they probably have far more information than me!! In fairness though, surely everyone is entitled to state their opinions and feelings on such a site as this, after all "it's only a message board" and surely freedom of speech must be allowed on here?

5. Lounge   -   #135
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    BANNED
    Why?

7. Lounge   -   #137
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'm sorry you have to read any of it, but she isn't capable of staying completely away from me, despite me repeatedly asking her to do exactly that, and has therefore brought about a situation where the hostility between us is on open display.

My apologies.
    The only problem with that is she has been a regular, contributing member MUCH longer than you, Dave. Following someone around telling them to "stay away" is just fucked in the head behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Oh! None of this has had any impact upon her, of that I'm sure. It's not her who has been falsly accused month after month by certain members of the lounge, it's not her who is constantly told to STFU when she takes a dig at me. They save those posts for when I return her shit to her.

Anyway, it's all by the by now, the board has seen fit to make manker, who is one of those who has spent months falsely accusing me of committing crimes against her, into a moderator. So I'm obviously not safe here anymore, as he now has access to my email address, and the ability to exercise his personal vilification of me on a whole new level.

You fucking pathetic little worm.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    I just can't be arsed with you anymore MBM, you've been that nastiest (in a serious way) person I have been unfortunate enough to encounter on this site. You're not worth reading.
    Truth is a VERY nasty, biting thing to face, isn't it?

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast