Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: So manker.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    With dignified restraint.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    You know, you really remind me of a guy that goes by the nick CheekyChap, that used to frequent a board i was an admin on. He was always going on about another tracker (AOM) stealing files from his tracker, AOMK.

You two could be brothers...Or maybe you are one in the same?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #4

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Now I'm not allowed to reply to your fucked up twisted mates who are wandering around taking digs at me, because you have threatened to ban me should I treat them as the kind of complete scum that they are, how would you suggest I should respond?
    Dave called me scum. Reported. Reported.Reported.

You'll not get away with this...this... bullying behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Time stop stop behaving like a petulant child, then
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yes it would appear that's exactly right, the mods think it's OK for members to clearly break the board rules and post inflammatory and offensive stuff about me, they've stated so in the Report section, and I've been told that should I dare to respond in kind I will be banned by private message from manker.
    Seriously, what are you trying to achieve here?

You really are just trolling now, looking for any kind of response you can get from people, aren't you?

I think you SURELY must realise now, that no-one gives two hoots about what you think/believe/want or hope to achieve by continually posting about how you feel you've been wronged...

Can you not see that people here are laughing at your expense and you are being ridiculed repeatedly... again, what are you trying to achieve, apart from now just trolling for responses and attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast