View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    If you've got it flaunt it, men are so easily pleased.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Sorry wrong thread, there's no one with any class here.
    Damn man, why don't you just fucking drop it? I would think everyone here is sick of hearing about your personal shit (I know I am, & I'm not even here that much) & no one gives a blue fuck about it anyway. Be a man & move the fuck on.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Jesus Christ man, just walk the fuck away. I keep seeing you post the same stuff over & over, trying to convince everyone that she's the one in the wrong. And in doing so you are making yourself look like the biggest ass on the board.

I personally have nothing against you, but even I, who does not frequent this board that much, am getting tired of seeing so many threads devolve into this same old bullshit.

Go find a new woman. Or man. Or animal. Whatever...Just give it a rest & get on with your life.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Jesus Christ man, just walk the fuck away. I keep seeing you post the same stuff over & over, trying to convince everyone that she's the one in the wrong. And in doing so you are making yourself look like the biggest ass on the board.

I personally have nothing against you, but even I, who does not frequent this board that much, am getting tired of seeing so many threads devolve into this same old bullshit.

Go find a new woman. Or man. Or animal. Whatever...Just give it a rest & get on with your life.
    He can't, there's no reasoning with him... he's been wronged, and is totally incapable of 'moving on'...

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3644903

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3644911

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3644914

It's boring as hell... but the Lounge being the Lounge 'allows' this sort of shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:13 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    We've had this discussion... you're the one who's decided to 'make a stand', and respond to and reply to every single issue and accusation (true or not I have no idea), where any normal person would have thouhgt "fuck this" and left.

Now, I'm not saying you're right, or wrong to stay and make this stand of yours... the points I'm highlighting are:

1) Is it really worth it, for your own well being, to go through this same bullshit day after day, where it obviously cuts deep and continually raises a very high level of angst, and subsequently stress? That's not healthy, at all... you're being used as a puppet for other peoples amusement...

2) It's boring as fuck for some other people who neither care for, nor have any first hand accurate knowledge of any of this to read...

You carry on if you want though, I've already made my opinion's clear, but as a logical and I like to think rational person, I fail to see what good any of this is doing for you personally?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast