View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.
    Not true, Dave. My wife and I would have to live past 90 to see that happen. People with Down's are now living between 50 and 60 years. Also, he has, and will continue to have the best of care, and love. Both of the twins will have a full, happy life and TWO parents who are there for them. Sadly, your kids cannot say the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I believe that having had that complete cunt treat me to aggressive and nasty posts for months I should be perfectly entitled to express pretty much the same cuntishness towards him as he has towards me.

I am merely the same kind of cunt as him.
    Nah, you're in a class of your own there...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I believe that having had that complete cunt treat me to aggressive and nasty posts for months I should be perfectly entitled to express pretty much the same cuntishness towards him as he has towards me.

I am merely the same kind of cunt as him.
    Dave tries hard to fit in around here, but actually lacks any originality which would make him have any class, or distinction- other than being as failure at everything he has tried to do around here. That is what makes him a speshal littlal snowflake. however, that still is not anywhere close enough.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.
    Not true, Dave. My wife and I would have to live past 90 to see that happen. People with Down's are now living between 50 and 60 years. Also, he has, and will continue to have the best of care, and love. Both of the twins will have a full, happy life and TWO parents who are there for them. Sadly, your kids cannot say the same.
    Very dignified response MBM...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Have you ever considered following through with the first two words of this sentence?
    Also, I live in the safe knowledge that one day you're going to dribble your food around a random elderly home plate with no kids, wife, or younger blonde (nurse) to care for you.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    I've already apologized. People said that the guy in the casket was just meditating, waiting for his Japanese foot massage.
    I didn't know you were available for parties. If my suspicions are correct, my father is dying of colon cancer. If I pay full price, can you throw in pissing?
    I do, but people consider me bad luck. Given your father is dying of a disease we are so close to eliminating the risks of (colon cancer), I think even booking me for his funeral will somehow kill him during a water gun fight at the local nursery.
    You realize that your suspicions might be completely wrong, correct? A study released just two days ago highlights that 16 out of 100,000 people die from colon cancer (as the sole cause).
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #37

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    That's exactly the plan.

Having tried women and found out they're all parasites I look forward to it.
    Happily married couples live longer. If you want your plan to be a gigantic success, for a longer amount of time, you want a woman there with you.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #39

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I hate to have to prove you wrong, but if you go and look at his posts you'll see multiple nasty aggressive posts where he has attacked me and my kids, and my parenting.

Of course you didn't feel it necessary to call him a complete cunt when he treated me such.

Having known MBM and having chatted to him on and off since he joined the board, I know he's a decent guy who does stand his ground when he feels he needs to, or argue his case if you will... Having seen the things you have posted, which have in the past and are now again boring me, then I'm under no illusion that even if they may not have been right, they would not have been unprovoked responses to you...

Anyway, hopefully you'll either leave the board and be true to your word (although I'm not hopeful), or be banned if there's an semblance of decency to the Lounge...

I can't be arsed chatting about this anymore, it does no good, and also Match of the Day is on... far more interesting.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast