View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Have you ever considered following through with the first two words of this sentence?
    Also, I live in the safe knowledge that one day you're going to dribble your food around a random elderly home plate with no kids, wife, or younger blonde (nurse) to care for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    I do, but people consider me bad luck. Given your father is dying of a disease we are so close to eliminating the risks of (colon cancer), I think even booking me for his funeral will somehow kill him during a water gun fight at the local nursery.
    You realize that your suspicions might be completely wrong, correct? A study released just two days ago highlights that 16 out of 100,000 people die from colon cancer (as the sole cause).
    We had a short-lived interaction recently after a 12-year silence. He told me A LOT of lies, so it is difficult to discern fact from crap, but he had lost SIGNIFICANT weight, and unless he has decided to become anorexic, something SEVERE was causing it. I guessed cancer, but unless he grabs a sandwich soon, he'll be ready for your dancin' shoes and party dress.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Living longer would require me to remain on a planet filled with people such as the ones I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in my life. So all in all, I'd rather take the early exit.
    You know this exact same logic should be applied to your membership here, correct? Or do you enjoy applying different objective logic, depending on the outcome you want?

Moreover, you're an idiot if you take any word you just said seriously. The logical stance would be a self-preservation stance, to defend or protect yourself from the "people" you met. Not a depressive end-of-life stance. That just announces defeat.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    You are in fact a complete cunt... That takes someone who is clearly sick in the head to have thought and expressed that view...

Good riddance to you
    I believe that having had that complete cunt treat me to aggressive and nasty posts for months I should be perfectly entitled to express pretty much the same cuntishness towards him as he has towards me.

I am merely the same kind of cunt as him.
    But the point is stalker boi you don't just post shit you turn up to lounge on balustrades 'while your in town', you post pictures of your ex bit on the side without their permission, and you return presents and leave them on the front door.

None of that is even slightly remotely defendable you really are so deeply self involved that you cannot see what you are doing to someone else. Your pain should be shared by everyone because it isn't fair what happened to you. You sad little man it is deeply pathetic. You are shallow and self involved you are. You scare me for the lack of control that you have over your emotions, and your need to act out those emotions.

Noone here has done anything even remotely as disturbing as what you are acting out at the moment, the more you feel wronged, the more you are spinning out of control, yet you cannot see it is your actions that are causing people to react. I've stayed out of this largely because I think you are capable of worse, and personally would hate to feel in any way a part of your sick little delusion.

Your inability to move on is deeply unhealthy, the need to lash out all the time is part of that. The fact that you keep coming to this board to vent your feelings further is part of that unhealthy state and it is continuing to spiral. The need to turn up outside her flat and lounge on the balustrade is utterly indefensible, you broke up, it's over, leave her the fuck alone and stop posting pictures of her on internet bulletin boards while your at it. A normal person mourns the loss of a relationship and this was just a fling after all, you are married with children, then moves on, but no, you feel anger, while at the same till still 'caring' for her. You have a deeply disturbing way of showing that care btw.

Everything you are doing is classed as stalking, it is a disturbed mental state, and something that is now recognised as a legal problem with legal ramifications. It is illegal to stalk another person and justify it all you like, that is exactly what you are doing.
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-25-2012 at 11:15 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    You are the very definition of "little man", Dave.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    But the point is stalker boi you don't just post shit you turn up to lounge on balustrades 'while your in town', you post pictures of your ex bit on the side without their permission, and you return presents and leave them on the front door.

None of that is even slightly remotely defendable you really are so deeply self involved that you cannot see what you are doing to someone else. Your pain should be shared by everyone because it isn't fair what happened to you. You sad little man it is deeply pathetic. You anger me for how shallow and self involved you are. You anger me for the lack of control that you have over your emotions, and your need to act out those emotions.

Noone here has done anything even remotely as disturbing as what you are acting out at the moment, the more you feel wronged, the more you are spinning out of control, yet you cannot see it is your actions that are causing people to react. I've stayed out of this largely because I think you are capable of worse, and personally would hate to feel in any way a part of your sick little delusion.

Your inability to move on is deeply unhealthy, the need to lash out all the time is part of that. The fact that you keep coming to this board to vent your feelings further is part of that unhealthy state and it is continuing to spiral. The need to turn up outside her flat and lounge on the balustrade is utterly indefensible, you broke up, it's over, leave her the fuck alone and stop posting pictures of her on internet bulletin boards while your at it. A normal person mourns the loss of a relationship and this was just a fling after all, you are married with children, then moves on, but no, you feel anger, while at the same till still 'caring' for her. You have a deeply disturbing way of showing that care btw.

Everything you are doing is classed as stalking, it is a disturbed mental state, and something that is now recognised as a legal problem with legal ramifications. It is illegal to stalk another person and justify it all you like, that is exactly what you are doing.
    That's all complete bollocks. You can post up your pet theories all you like. The facts are I am not the one who decided to take digs at her. I repeatedly asked her to leave me alone. I wasn't the one who revealed it was her to this board. I even went to the extreme lengths of pissing away hours of my life to attempt to tell her in person to leave me alone rather than reveal it was her publicly on this board.

The reality is I came here with a dislike of women, and you all took a dislike to me for that.

You have behaved disgracefully towards me, vilifying me for month after month, accusing me of criminal behaviour.

You have reduced every single fucking thread on this board to being about this same old shit. You all did that, not me.

And to top it all off, I have now had you repeatedly diagnose me as being a danger to others based soley upon a few posts (mainly brought about in repsonse to aggressive and nasty posts aimed at me by one or other of you). Like you have any fucking clue who I am from such posts.

Come on doctor Artemis, tell me who I am again, when you don't know fuck all about me.
    You are completely correct I don't know who you are, I know what are your actions are though, very mentally unhealthy and quite disturbing. It is not posts I am mentioning in my posts it is your actions, and your actions are those of a stalker.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #48

9. Lounge   -   #49
    There are many definitions for you MBM, but I think your posts reveal that to whomeever reads them and the nasty content they contain, so feel no need to state them.
    Can't think of anything cleaver, eh, Widdle Man?

10. Lounge   -   #50

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast