View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Hmmm. I'm not about to go & look through every single thread this has happened in, but I believe you are the one who posted in her thread, at least this time. https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3654597

Like I said, I'm not about to waste my time searching each thread, but I have a feeling this isn't the first time. Am I wrong?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yes you are wrong, that IS the first time I have taken a dig at her first, on her thread. Sorry.

I can understand you not wanting to be bothered.
    Gee, Dave. Someone caught you in a lie, so you have to retract "just that one". Nobody wants to repost all your creepiness, stalking, and lies, Dave. It just takes too much time...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    You've made the claim yet again, and yet again, I challenge you to show us all ONE single post (excluding that one which I have admitted is the first) which supports your nasty shitty claim.

Or you can refuse and be seen for the nasty shitty man that you really are.
    Which claim am I supposed to refute, Dave? Stalking? Showing up at Squeams real-life house ought to cover that. Your multi-day, multi-thread rants about hating women, one who "just happens" to frequent the bored should help my case, too.

What else am I supposed to prove regarding you, Dave? Most of these issues about you have been shown and discussed at length. Haven't you had enough attention, little Man?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-25-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Pick a specific thread MBM, we'll work through that.

I've explained my turning ujp at her house multiple times now, even manker has posted that he believes me. She has stated she knows I pose no danger to her.

So lets take a thread and see who it is who is stalking whom with nasty aggressive posts. You'll need to pick one on which both she and I have posted if you're to stand any hope of showing I'm stalking her though.
    Apparently, Squeams hasn't turned you into enough of a cunt if you are now hoping to show that I am a better one than you. You trying to take the high-road here just doesn't work, Dave.

Repeat again why you came here, Dave.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Thread Information
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    If anyone else cares about your "challenge", I'll go through your shitty posts. Until then, fuck off and go play with your children.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast