View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Like EVERYTHING else you've ever posted, it is someone else who is at fault. I've read 1500+ of your posts; I've got enough of a picture of you that you won't get my welcome.

You crying that you've been persecuted/perceived unfairly is the biggest load of crap yet.
    So after reading 1500+ posts you still can't prove your accusations against me... that's because they're not true you know. They were a figment of the imagination of chavis, which I took particular dislike too, because this accusation isn't about some internet person... it's about someone I knew in real life. Someone who never had any reason to fear me in real life, and one who I'll be damned if I'm willing to sit back and let others plant any idea/feeling of fear of me now. She has never had a reason to fear me, I want to keep it that way. It is very important to me. That's why I've spent so long reacting to every single accusation.

Now if we could just leave it all behind life would be more fun for us all.

Translated: Reject fears being banned after 1659 posts, and wants to dodge his entire past. I don't think so. You have a reputation because of your posts. Period. I'm not responsible to make a case for, or against you- regardless of your slippery little challenge.

You have no reason to be here except it is the one place you can follow Squeams daily. We all know that. That is called "stalking", and with your history with her, you have no reason to frequent ANYWHERE she does. We aren't going to just overlook that, and let bygones be bygones.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:05 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    FST still has a set of rules, though relaxed as they are, still have to be considered. They can be found on this link, and I suggest paying special attention to #1 and #9.

This particularly applies to this post. Under normal circumstances, the member would be put under permanent moderation or worse, and as I believe people can learn from their mistakes, I'm willing to let it slip by this one time only.

If I ever, ever, see anything like that being posted again on this board, no matter which section it is, there will be severe consequences.
    There will be no further warnings regarding this.

Either this stops now, and it should have stopped quite some time ago, or I'm afraid fat infractions are on the way.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-26-2012 at 02:31 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Cabalo, you're a total badass. Not a single reject-directed post has been that scary.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    srs bzns

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #78
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Translated: Reject fears being banned after 1659 posts, and wants to dodge his entire past. I don't think so. You have a reputation because of your posts. Period. I'm not responsible to make a case for, or against you- regardless of your slippery little challenge.

You have no reason to be here except it is the one place you can follow Squeams daily. We all know that. That is called "stalking", and with your history with her, you have no reason to frequent ANYWHERE she does. We aren't going to just overlook that, and let bygones be bygones.
    I already reported all this to the mods and stopped posting whilst they looked into it, so your shitty accusations amount to nothing.

Like I said, you can't prove any of your claims, because they're not true.

I wonder whether FST bans people for bullying its members, cause as far as I can that's exactly what the last part of your post declares your continued intention towards me to be.

You're a nasty little bully.

So you say you didn't come here to stalk Squeams...
    But you did come here to face chalice and the lounge due to its cunts...
    Then you claim I am a bully (no one else has suggested this)...
    Yet you have not been bullied by me.
    Multiple members have all held the same opinion of you,
    Yet you feel ALL of those members are misreading your posts.
    No one likes your presence here,
    However, you "just like to read posts".
    (Even though you are aware that you can read them without logging in).
    You are full of shit, Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:05 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Does he provide flats on the days you show up to the clubs with heels?

In other news: I just discovered a fetish I unconsciously had.
    I don't wear heels clubbing, you can't mosh in heels!

If the guy actually gets off, then no. That's way too weird.

If it's for laughs, and you are comfortable with it, go ahead. It's probably better if other girls are doing it too- your stalker slot is already full, two of them fighting for vantage points outside your house would just make life too complicated.

You may want to limit the number of times you do it. There should be no sense of entitlement/attachment involved. Maybe say you will do it once for his birthday, and/or maybe Christmas, or something else. That'll keep it as meant to be- fun. If it is a fetish of his, anticipation will most likely enhance his enjoyment.
    That is the best advice evar
    Yeah I've seen pics of the dude on the internet being trodden on by girls, I think he must be quite well known. I like the special occasion thing, I don't wanna feel like I'm a regular feature in 'the bank'. Thanks!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast