Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happens to...

chalice's Avatar ____________________

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [QUOTE=chavis;3655852][video=I Fought the Law[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33

4. Lounge   -   #34

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

[insert lyrics]...Because you wore an ecru suit past the late 80's....[/insert lyrics]

I can tell the bored exactly what is happening now. I have been privately conversing with no-one, yet I know Reject will right now be threatening legal action on the board owners, quite possibly threatening to serve them with some kind of notice either preventing them from removing any posts on the board, or demanding them remove certain posts that he believes are defamatory. I say this because it's what he usually does when he's kicked off a message board and people stop listening to him. He will also be seeking assurances that the mods/admins will come down on anybody who dares mention him or be mean to him, under pain of legal action.
    Something along those lines.
    If I'm wrong I'll eat my chapeau.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 02-28-2012 at 11:47 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    You'd better start eating bitch.

Narcissists feel entitled to whatever they can take. They expect privileges and indulgences, and they also feel entitled to exploit other people without any trace of reciprocation

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You'd better start learning how properly convey your intended sentiment via the gift of prose.

At the moment, your mish-mash of words looks as if it's encouragement for Squeams to turn lesbian.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    OK lets try it this way.

My dearest Squeamous,

Let me explain to you the events of the last few days, your friend chavis revealed on this board that he has been stalking me. Deliberately trawling the internet to obtain information about my real life. He knows details of my children for example, he knows details of things that went on between me and you, things only me and you know, and which I haven't told anyone.

Your friend manker thinks it's acceptable and normal for his mate chavis, whom he met on the internet and finds amusing, to be behaving in this way. He feels qualified (I guess by virtue of his newly acquired powers as a moderator of this facility) to issue me with a risk assessment of the risks which the aformentioned member poses to my children.

You know me, how much do you think his risk assessment of the risk to my children is worth to me?
    How far do you think I am willing to go to protect my children?

What happened two days ago was the truth of whom is stalking whom, was posted on this very board. That posting initially frightened me... made me want to get the hell away from the potential risk... but again, you know me... am I the kind of bloke who runs away from threats?

Can you guess what your friends here have done by creating this no hold barred situation between us all? Well remember you were telling everyone about how you knew me, about how you knew you were safe from me... now factor in the threat that you and your friends have now posed to my children and ask yourself the same question again.

We are in no hold barred anything goes, you're part of it. By virtue of the fact that the only reason I ever joined both boards where your friend have abused me like this was because you asked me too. By virtue of the fact that your friends stalking has been justified in his head for the protection you from a risk you knew never existed. Still I hope you had a lot of fun with your mates giggling along too their verbal abuse... and that it was worth it for you.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    My sentiments are conveyed much more accurately in the message I've just typed, the one your not going to allow.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I'm liking this new silently seething, deadlier version. It's a good attempt at sinister. Like it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast