Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 134

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

  1. #11
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25,134
    Can we all talk about my sexual addictions to baby's?

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #12
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25,134
    Whts rly imptnt!
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 02-28-2012 at 06:36 AM.

  4. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    12,978
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Can we all talk about my sexual addictions to baby's?
    As long as it's done tastefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  5. Lounge   -   #14
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25,134
    U were always tastEy mbm

  6. Lounge   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Nurse I spy Gypsies. Run
    Posts
    16,232
    Talking about me outside again.


  7. Lounge   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
    If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

    Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

    Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.
    I'm not going outside right now, it's pissing down.

    Oh hai something else.
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-28-2012 at 06:54 AM.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  8. Lounge   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
    If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

    Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

    Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.
    Fair enough, C.

    /stick
    What Dave did do was replace a bunch of them all with 2 dots, I didn't think MBM was talking about deleting the actual post, but rather the content in the post. However, MBM, your reply to Cabalo is confusing as I thought you knew you couldn't delete your posts.
    prostitutin aint easy

  9. Lounge   -   #18
    Those interested in why I have and will continue to erase the content of every single post I made before the revelations of two days ago should address their questions to the board admin team, as it seems I am not allowed to tell you why.

  10. Lounge   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Those interested in why I have and will continue to erase the content of every single post I made before the revelations of two days ago should address their questions to the board admin team, as it seems I am not allowed to tell you why.
    I don't think anyone is interested in why. Even MBM's question in the first post seems rhetorical.
    prostitutin aint easy

  11. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Yeah, no-one's asked or anything
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •