Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 134

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them
    Stop projecting your childhood onto me Mary. We aren't all perverts like you.

  2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #62
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,448
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Has anyone ever referred to you as "bad"?

    You seem to enjoy that kind of sphere around you, but the majority of us simply think you are a creepy, pathetic, lonely, unfit parent, shit husband, paranoid, liar, and mentally unstable.

    Not a "bad" list for someone pushing a shopping cart...
    I see so I'm creepy because I DIDN'T come here and make any posts at your female friend? I'm creepy because I didn't send her any private messages? I'm creepy because I didn't send any of your her personal details via malicious PMs? I'm creepy because I haven't breached her trust and publicly posted details of her personal relationships with her husband?

    And of course I must be pathetic because I don't care what you say about me? I'm pathetic because I'm happy to treat you as you treat me?

    I'm lonely because you can't see why anyone would keep coming here after you've all posted as much bile and venom at me as you have? Therefore it must be because I'm lonely

    I must be an unfit parent based upon you knowing so much about my parenting skills?

    I'm a shit husband because I didn't put my wife and what she wanted first?

    I'm paranoid because... yeah, ok I won't repeat it... just see my earlier post about who is spewing the paranoid delusions around here. Then you can have a chat with your mate the delusional mental paranoid mod.

    I'm a liar because you can show where any of what I have said was a lie... and even if I was... it then only makes me the same as your female friend, and as all of you.

    And I'm mentally unstable because I keep dishing out to y'all what you've all already dished out to me.

    I won't bother posting my opinion of you, apparently your delusional paranoid mental mod mate doesn't like it when I spew bile over his board, oh no, that's not allowed. You of course are free to spew all the hatefilled nasty shitty comments you want about me... and then you're perfectly entitled to believe that I "have" to go away sooner or later, because only a mental case would dare to spew the same kind of bile back at you. You have no need to worry about the board rules, because your mental mod mate will happily let you ignore them at will.

    None of that makes any difference to me though, and that should tell you roughly what my opinion of what you, and your delusional paranoid mental mod mate think about me, and what I think about you.
    It's sure good you aren't devoting any time to this stuff you don't care about.
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  4. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,448
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "it doesn't count because I called time out". I imagine he only played it once.

    I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "stop following me, I don't want to be it". I imagine he only played it once.

    I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them until they went home, where he would wait outside leaning against something. I imagine he only played it once.
    That's gotta be 100% accurate.

    Point is, "Don't touch Dave, he's got A LOT of It built up on his shoulders..."
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  5. Lounge   -   #64
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,601
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think what I was trying to say before is that if the Dalai Lama spent 30 minutes with you, he'd probably punch you in the face.
    Five years, and your friend never hit me... so I can't be all bad Mary.
    But that's Dave from years ago. I used to be a sweet, bright, 10 year old boy who everbody loved. Look at me now, the years make a difference Dave.
    prostitutin aint easy

  6. Lounge   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's sure good you aren't devoting any time to this stuff you don't care about.
    So you didn't want me to respond to your name calling... what's new.

  7. Lounge   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    But that's Dave from years ago. I used to be a sweet, bright, 10 year old boy who everbody loved. Look at me now, the years make a difference Dave.
    They do indeed Mary, they make a vast difference.

  8. Lounge   -   #67
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,448
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's sure good you aren't devoting any time to this stuff you don't care about.
    So you didn't want me to respond to your name calling... what's new.
    When people stop posting about you, you start pacing like a kenneled greyhound on crack. When we respond, and you start pissing on the floor like a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. What is it you would prefer, Dave?

    I would hate to be the one to turn you into the equivalent of a 90 year old Alzheimer's inflicted, bladder-deficient greyhound with a drug problem. Neither of us would sleep well at night...
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  9. Lounge   -   #68
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post

    So you didn't want me to respond to your name calling... what's new.
    When people stop posting about you, you start pacing like a kenneled greyhound on crack. When we respond, and you start pissing on the floor like a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. What is it you would prefer, Dave?

    I would hate to be the one to turn you into the equivalent of a 90 year old Alzheimer's inflicted, bladder-deficient greyhound with a drug problem. Neither of us would sleep well at night...
    At least he would be able to lick his own cock.

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  10. Lounge   -   #69
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

    When people stop posting about you, you start pacing like a kenneled greyhound on crack. When we respond, and you start pissing on the floor like a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. What is it you would prefer, Dave?

    I would hate to be the one to turn you into the equivalent of a 90 year old Alzheimer's inflicted, bladder-deficient greyhound with a drug problem. Neither of us would sleep well at night...
    At least he would be able to lick his own cock.
    Always look on the bright side of life...Always look on the bright side of life...
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  11. Lounge   -   #70
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,760
    On the subject of the male form in moving picture, well, it's not exactly the sort of thing women really want to see. We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination. Usually when we receive graphic knob pics/videos we just think 'ah, penis...yes' and then go back to what was occupying us before. Also, unsolicited penis WILL be shown to all our friends and laughed at at the earliest available opportunity

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •