Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Ahahaha.
    You're such a cad.

There's no way all women do that, you know, show it to their friends and laugh ... it's probably just a small minority
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination.
    An aroused Dave in tighty whities is MORE than enough for the imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    On the subject of the male form in moving picture, well, it's not exactly the sort of thing women really want to see. We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination. Usually when we receive graphic knob pics/videos we just think 'ah, penis...yes' and then go back to what was occupying us before. Also, unsolicited penis WILL be shown to all our friends and laughed at at the earliest available opportunity
    You must be twitter friends with Anthony Weiner. Also, I must be a woman as I prefer to see women with scanty revelation rather than the clothes being outright absent.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ahahaha.
    You're such a cad.

There's no way all women do that, you know, show it to their friends and laugh ... it's probably just a small minority
    If you're lucky and there aren't any of our friends in the immediate vicinity we might forget about it. Unless it's an unusual enough penis to forward immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    An aroused Dave in tighty whities is MORE than enough for the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You must be twitter friends with Anthony Weiner. Also, I must be a woman as I prefer to see women with scanty revelation rather than the clothes being outright absent.
    It's not that you're a woman, you're afraid of overt sexuality remember?

5. Lounge   -   #75
    It's not that you're a woman, you're afraid of overt sexuality remember?
    I notice you quickly convert turn offs and disinterests to fear. Are you often frightened, or do you just like everything?

6. Lounge   -   #76
    I notice you quickly convert turn offs and disinterests to fear. Are you often frightened, or do you just like everything?
    You've already stated you consider overt femininity 'aggressive'. What else am I to think?

7. Lounge   -   #77
    You've already stated you consider overt femininity 'aggressive'. What else am I to think?
    You can't say "over my infinite throwe" without "overt femininity whore". Aggressive doesn't frighten me, it just gets me all rapey, and I don't like the aftermath of that.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    Ahahaha.
    You're such a cad.

If you're lucky and there aren't any of our friends in the immediate vicinity we might forget about it. Unless it's an unusual enough penis to forward immediately.
    They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.
    You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #79

You can't say "over my infinite throwe" without "overt femininity whore". Aggressive doesn't frighten me, it just gets me all rapey, and I don't like the aftermath of that.
    So when I stood up for you and you decided that that was a nursing and thus agressive sexual act, all you could thing of was raping me? But how can you reconcile that with the fact I'm 32 and not 12? You're a ball of psychiatric contradictions aren't you Mary?

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective
    Your furtive glances in the men's changing room at the gym probably don't allow you a decent enough set of observations to perceive all the delicate nuances of the penis.

PS.
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Squeamous; 04-23-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast