Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now, why would he do such a cowardly, slimy thing?

https://filesharingtalk.com/search.ph...745&pp=&page=2

You do realize staff can just put them back, right Dave?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-28-2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    We got some professional pics of the kids taken for their 2nd birthdays. Here's one of my son- you know, the one Dave wants me to watch die...

Here's a little remembrance of what a "class act" Dave is. We should always remember him with all the *cough* respect due him.

Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-28-2012 at 04:19 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    /victim

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Great Meg, now we're all going to have to watch your child die.

I've been known to alienate people with my darker sense of humor. Anyways, you have 2 of them, why is this one getting special photographic treatment, and do you always lock him in that white room?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Dave's not here man....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Great Meg, now we're all going to have to watch your child die.

I've been known to alienate people with my darker sense of humor. Anyways, you have 2 of them, why is this one getting special photographic treatment, and do you always lock him in that white room?
    1. I hadn't noticed.
    2. Yes, the room is white, but is usually not lit.
    3. The other one has too many facial bruises, and I haven't gotten around to 'shoping them out. I've found if I use the blur tool too much, she looks like this:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    /victim
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
    If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Dave's not here man....
    Have you noticed since Dave's time here no other Mongs have ventured through? I'm now certain they read his posts, and left feeling better about themselves. I can only imagine how many self-esteems he's raised. The guy is the Patron Saint of mental midgets.

Here's to Dave (whichever rock he may be under) for being as much of a fuckup in real life as he was here. So much, he deleted 900+ of his posts. That had to have taken several hours- let me guess, the Mods can restore them in 5 clicks... Do I hear 4? 3 from Barbie? 2 from Cabalo?...

Anyway, cheers to the littlest man, with the biggest chip, and the most unmemorable penis...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
    If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.
    Fair enough, C.

/stick

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast