Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

manker,

I have a feeling/suspicion you might have taken my post to Squeamous this morning, to mean a more than I meant/said.

From the way you have behaved towards me since, and from your comments upon allowing it.

To clear up any misunderstanding between us I'd like to be specific with you.

That post was specifically about me 'protecting' my children. That doesn't include me behaving towards any of you in real life in an inappropriate manner. I won't be pissing away any time stalking your personal real life details, or those of chavis, or even the current real life of Squeamous, or anyone else on this board. TBH I have far better uses for my time.

My assessment of the risk varies from yours, but then so does my knowledge and contact with chavis, but that variance doesn't mean I am going to behave in the manner I am so upset to have discovered him behaving in. I hope that's not what you felt I was saying, but if it is, then I hope this settles that for you.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    ....So, who's Dave?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    We narcissists never do what we're asked to do, it's one of the defining charcater traits.
    In that case please stay .
    Why how very kind of you stan, there's nothing we narcissists like more than taking advantage of such a generous offer.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    manker,

I have a feeling/suspicion you might have taken my post to Squeamous this morning, to mean a more than I meant/said.

From the way you have behaved towards me since, and from your comments upon allowing it.

That post was specifically about me 'protecting' my children. That doesn't include me behaving towards any of you in real life in an inappropriate manner. I won't be pissing away any time stalking your personal real life details, or those of chavis, or even the current real life of Squeamous, or anyone else on this board. TBH I have far better uses for my time.

My assessment of the risk varies from yours, but then so does my knowledge and contact with chavis, but that variance doesn't mean I am going to behave in the manner I am so upset to have discovered him behaving in. I hope that's not what you felt I was saying, but if it is, then I hope this settles that for you.
    That post was no different from a myriad of others you've posted.

I'm not bothered if you find out things about me. Look at my post count. I'm sure there are things I've wrote about myself that I've forgotten, you could end up knowing more about me that I do if you were so inclined.
    It doesn't matter now and it didn't matter before I read the post I'm replying to.

What I will say is that the lounge, which I am bothered about and is the only reason I said I'd be a mod, is much busier and the dynamic seems to work better when every thread is not full of your vitriol.
    I prefer it this way and I think everyone else does too.

I'm not saying you're completely to blame, I'm a complete twat at times, so are other people. You're just mostly to blame.

It's a pain in the arse for me with you on moderation, I just want to talk to people rather than chase around after your posts, and I've already said, and meant it, that I don't want to ban you. So just try and exercise some restraint when the digs come. That's what I do and it's what others do, too.

Because they will come and I won't do anything about it. Taking the piss out of someone here is absolutely fine and always has been.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    manker,

That post was no different from a myriad of others you've posted.

I'm not bothered if you find out things about me. Look at my post count. I'm sure there are things I've wrote about myself that I've forgotten, you could end up knowing more about me that I do if you were so inclined.
    It doesn't matter now and it didn't matter before I read the post I'm replying to.

What I will say is that the lounge, which I am bothered about and is the only reason I said I'd be a mod, is much busier and the dynamic seems to work better when every thread is not full of your vitriol.
    I prefer it this way and I think everyone else does too.

I'm not saying you're completely to blame, I'm a complete twat at times, so are other people. You're just mostly to blame.

It's a pain in the arse for me with you on moderation, I just want to talk to people rather than chase around after your posts, and I've already said, and meant it, that I don't want to ban you. So just try and exercise some restraint when the digs come. That's what I do and it's what others do, too.

Because they will come and I won't do anything about it. Taking the piss out of someone here is absolutely fine and always has been.
    Agreed.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I'd have gone more with 50/50 on the ownership thing, but I agree with the sentiment.

I promise to try for you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Who's Dave again

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I can carry out directives that my human counterparts might find .... distressing or unethical.

Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    What revelations of 2 days ago?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    xfgnxgf.jpg

Dave keeps a keen eye on the thread.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast