Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave has erased all of his posts...

It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now. I've just remembered that I'm not welcome around here, some completely paranoid rubbish about me trying to hurt a female member here, despite me NOT revealing any of her personal details to any of you (at least not before she had revealed them to you), and me NOT having posted the topless picture of her that I have despite me having no end of sites I could have put it up on. Whilst she on the other hand... yeah OK I'm not going to bore you with all that again. Anyway it all sounds like the paranoid mentalness of a complete lunatic if you ask me, but then what would I know?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now. I've just remembered that I'm not welcome around here, some completely paranoid rubbish about me trying to hurt a female member here, despite me NOT revealing any of her personal details to any of you (at least not before she had revealed them to you), and me NOT having posted the topless picture of her that I have despite me having no end of sites I could have put it up on. Whilst she on the other hand... yeah OK I'm not going to bore you with all that again. Anyway it all sounds like the paranoid mentalness of a complete lunatic if you ask me, but then what would I know?
    Call me old-fashioned, but I feel like boobs should be earned and not taken freely.

I think what I was trying to say before is that if the Dalai Lama spent 30 minutes with you, he'd probably punch you in the face.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    We all know that if you ever posted topless pics of Squeams, she would post pics of your peen, and no one would ever call you "Magnum Dave" again...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    iMaginum Dave

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    We all know that if you ever posted topless pics of Squeams, she would post pics of your peen, and no one would ever call you "Magnum Dave" again...

She never had any pictures that I can remember, she did have some videos... and no I don't know if she deleted her copies of them. I only know what I did with what I had, and that she knew I had deleted the videos of her. So there might be some hope for you, you might get to see my hard cock... if she still has the videos, and assuming she can find the links to whatever site she has (probably) already (given her history of respecting me) posted them on. I'm sure you can't wait, you should PM her immediately.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think what I was trying to say before is that if the Dalai Lama spent 30 minutes with you, he'd probably punch you in the face.
    Five years, and your friend never hit me... so I can't be all bad Mary.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now.
    I like how he said that, then kept posting for over an hour.

It's almost as if he said he would do one thing, and then did another.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Five years, and your friend never hit me... so I can't be all bad Mary.
    Has anyone ever referred to you as "bad"?

You seem to enjoy that kind of sphere around you, but the majority of us simply think you are a creepy, pathetic, lonely, unfit parent, shit husband, paranoid, liar, and mentally unstable.

Not a "bad" list for someone pushing a shopping cart...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "it doesn't count because I called time out". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "stop following me, I don't want to be it". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them until they went home, where he would wait outside leaning against something. I imagine he only played it once.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 04-22-2012 at 12:50 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Has anyone ever referred to you as "bad"?

You seem to enjoy that kind of sphere around you, but the majority of us simply think you are a creepy, pathetic, lonely, unfit parent, shit husband, paranoid, liar, and mentally unstable.

Not a "bad" list for someone pushing a shopping cart...
    I see so I'm creepy because I DIDN'T come here and make any posts at your female friend? I'm creepy because I didn't send her any private messages? I'm creepy because I didn't send any of your her personal details via malicious PMs? I'm creepy because I haven't breached her trust and publicly posted details of her personal relationships with her husband?

And of course I must be pathetic because I don't care what you say about me? I'm pathetic because I'm happy to treat you as you treat me?

I'm lonely because you can't see why anyone would keep coming here after you've all posted as much bile and venom at me as you have? Therefore it must be because I'm lonely

I must be an unfit parent based upon you knowing so much about my parenting skills?

I'm a shit husband because I didn't put my wife and what she wanted first?

I'm paranoid because... yeah, ok I won't repeat it... just see my earlier post about who is spewing the paranoid delusions around here. Then you can have a chat with your mate the delusional mental paranoid mod.

I'm a liar because you can show where any of what I have said was a lie... and even if I was... it then only makes me the same as your female friend, and as all of you.

And I'm mentally unstable because I keep dishing out to y'all what you've all already dished out to me.

I won't bother posting my opinion of you, apparently your delusional paranoid mental mod mate doesn't like it when I spew bile over his board, oh no, that's not allowed. You of course are free to spew all the hatefilled nasty shitty comments you want about me... and then you're perfectly entitled to believe that I "have" to go away sooner or later, because only a mental case would dare to spew the same kind of bile back at you. You have no need to worry about the board rules, because your mental mod mate will happily let you ignore them at will.

None of that makes any difference to me though, and that should tell you roughly what my opinion of what you, and your delusional paranoid mental mod mate think about me, and what I think about you.
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-22-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast