Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Actually, I'm not sure we've flirted before have we MBM? Ok, I don't know if you know how this goes but generally I perform better if you don't insult me, but rather throw me a few saucy euphemisms with which I will play. You may begin.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    He's going to blush and stutter now....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #133
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Squeams is so evil. That double edged scimitar was quite the forumular weapon and wielded with such precision, too.

Anyway, mbm, your next few posts are crucial; you've got to hit it out of the park to even tie.
    No pressure, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure we've flirted before have we MBM? Ok, I don't know if you know how this goes but generally I perform better if you don't insult me, but rather throw me a few saucy euphemisms with which I will play. You may begin.
    You're sounding very feminine today.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was referring to you. And if you carry on you'll get a smacked botty and 5 minutes on the naughty step.

I sincerely appreciate the offers; however, as alluring and generous as they are, I don't require your services at the moment. You'll be on the top of my list when I do, though...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Have we flirted before squeamous? I'm not sure, I could have reproached your approach as that of a harlot. I'm not very good with interpreting social interactions.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Squeams is so evil. That double edged scimitar was quite the forumular weapon and wielded with such precision, too.

Anyway, mbm, your next few posts are crucial; you've got to hit it out of the park to even tie.
    No pressure, like.
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I sincerely appreciate the offers; however, as alluring and generous as they are, I don't require your services at the moment. You'll be on the top of my list when I do, though...

He couldn't even manage it with gentle coaxing and encouragement. Either the flirting or the retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    You're sounding very feminine today
    Yeah I'm at around the mid-point of my menstrual cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Have we flirted before squeamous? I'm not sure, I could have reproached your approach as that of a harlot. I'm not very good with interpreting social interactions.
    I don't know, have you ever been made to feel small or emasculated by me? If so, yes.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams

He couldn't even manage it with gentle coaxing and encouragement. Either the flirting or the retort.
    I couldn't bring myself to comment. I was all; 'd'awhh'.

I hope mbm is alright. You're taking chavois' place as chief hounder.
    His h4r5hity has taken a tumble of late. An excess of fine wine, forumular patriarchal reverence and poetry has made the man soft, one imagines.
    Last edited by manker; 03-02-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #139

His h4r5hity has taken a tumble of late. An excess of fine wine, forumular patriarchal reverence and poetry has made the man soft, one imagines.
    I haven't seen MBM today, the poor little fella
    I think to be honest Chavois topped up his reservoirs of harsh in the last few weeks. I reckon he's got enough in there to maintain a boner for at least 5 years.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    manker's Avatar effendi

I haven't seen MBM today, the poor little fella
    I think to be honest Chavois topped up his reservoirs of harsh in the last few weeks. I reckon he's got enough in there to maintain a boner for at least 5 years.
    sup, internet s**g

I meant as in demeanour but yeah. Ovulation putting hard cocks into everything ftw.
    Seize the moment and get on Skype before I revoke your internets cawkal privileges.

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast