Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    sup, internet s**g

I meant as in demeanour but yeah. Ovulation putting hard cocks into everything ftw.
    Seize the moment and get on Skype before I revoke your internets cawkal privileges.
    That's my name, don't wear it out!

To make matters worse STM&SD has a cold sore, which probably won't be healed until I'm on the blob

2. Lounge   -   #142
    I wasn't sure about the 'internet' in that name either, but it seemed a bit harsh without it.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    sup, internet s**g

I meant as in demeanour but yeah. Ovulation putting hard cocks into everything ftw.
    Seize the moment and get on Skype before I revoke your internets cawkal privileges.
    That's my name, don't wear it out!

To make matters worse STM&SD has a cold sore, which probably won't be healed until I'm on the blob
    Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

Wtg, STM&SD
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I wasn't sure about the 'internet' in that name either, but it seemed a bit harsh without it.
    Until then, I was of the opinion that the wild-cards were in lieu of an h and an a.

I think I may have given away rather more than I intended
    Last edited by manker; 03-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #145
    TBH manker what you get upto is of no interest to me.

I'm still stuck in the past hoping oft repeated promises might one day become more than just the meaningless words they obviously were.

Unfortunately I suspect that even if that ever came true, I'll have to still continue to see the digs posted all over this site, as part of one person or others signature. Not that I'm suggesting that friends of yours are being allowed to wander around here with inflammatory and offensive signatures, you understand. I would never make the mistake of thinking the rules are worth anything where I'm concerned.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 03-02-2012 at 05:35 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Have we flirted before squeamous? I'm not sure, I could have reproached your approach as that of a harlot. I'm not very good with interpreting social interactions.
    I don't know, have you ever been made to feel small or emasculated by me? If so, yes.
    What the hell, are you trying to say I'm not good enough for you? Yeah, real big thanks for throwing me a bone.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Unfortunately I suspect that even if that ever came true, I'll have to still continue to see the digs posted all over this site, as part of one person or others signature. Not that I'm suggesting that friends of yours are being allowed to wander around here with inflammatory and offensive signatures, you understand. I would never make the mistake of thinking the rules are worth anything where I'm concerned.
    Why do you so easily group everyone else here together as friends? Are your standards for developing friendships really minimal? Maybe I'm the wrong guy to point this out since nobody here wants to be my friend (i.e. suck my throbbing cock). Please note that I correctly used "i.e." there.

Also, what is an "upto"? Sounds like some Latin word I've never heard of.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    manker's Avatar effendi
    TBH manker what you get upto is of no interest to me.

I'm still stuck in the past hoping oft repeated promises might one day become more than just the meaningless words they obviously were.

The digs will never stop and the lounge has never adhered to the site rules per se. That isn't going to change.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.
    And that's only what you've seen since your return, just imagine how much cock you'd find if you dug a little deeper.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast