Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Maybe he ate lunch at Jason's Doner Van.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    But life was great when you were talking to Allen this morning, Dave.
    What went wrong between then and now.
    Life is great manker, its humanity which isn't great.
    Don't you find that the two are intrinsically linked.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #193
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

Wtg, STM&SD
    One doesn't give to receive

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I don't know, have you ever been made to feel small or emasculated by me? If so, yes.
    What the hell, are you trying to say I'm not good enough for you? Yeah, real big thanks for throwing me a bone.
    I'm not young enough for you remember?
    Actually I meant being mean is my modus operandi. If a guy plays along I know he's secure, and if he throws it back I know he's clever/witty/funny. Those are the most important traits in a potential mate.
    I've gotta ask, Squeams. Given all the arbitrary invective having been posted over the past year, and all the words written in your defence, why are we only hearing about manicgeek now?

Seems you kinda sat back there. You guise brought it here, and yet you come out of the whole debacle rather pristine. Just asking, like.

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Maybe he ate lunch at Jason's Doner Van.
    It's a real plaice. True story. The guy's a genious.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #195
    Don't you find that the two are intrinsically linked.
    I used to believe that life kind of required one to interact with and care about other people. That it wasn't possible to be truly happy if you didn't care for others and no one cared for you. It's not true manker. Life is better when you don't let people in, its taken me more than forty years to learn that, and I learnt it the hard way. Seriously mate, you need to make your life ALL about yourself. Every fucker else does it, you're allowed to do it too.

6. Lounge   -   #196
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Perhaps not, but one is much more likely to receive some suckage if one has first placed one's head twixt thighs and cunnilingified the immediate vicinity to the max.
    Really? I would have thought it would be the opposite. I just roll over and go to sleep after.

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I've gotta ask, Squeams. Given all the arbitrary invective having been posted over the past year, and all the words written in your defence, why are we only hearing about manicgeek now?

Seems you kinda sat back there. You guise brought it here, and yet you come out of the whole debacle rather pristine. Just asking, like.
    You're asking me why I didn't tell you Reject had been a member before under the name of ManicGeek?

7. Lounge   -   #197
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Really? I would have thought it would be the opposite. I just roll over and go to sleep after.
    You really are a 42 year old trucker from Connecticut :/

8. Lounge   -   #198
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    But life was great when you were talking to Allen this morning, Dave.
    What went wrong between then and now.
    Life is great manker, its humanity which isn't great.
    The guy who spews bile at and about 51% of the world's population by default feels the world is unkind.

I'd reference this as a GREAT indicator that the world is quite just.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #199
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

You're asking me why I didn't tell you Reject had been a member before under the name of ManicGeek?
    I'm asking you why you let this little drama play out on this board while not furnishing us with the facts pertaining to this board.

I reckon you've been unforthcoming in that regard.

10. Lounge   -   #200
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The guy who spews bile at and about 51% of the world's population by default feels the world is unkind.

I'd reference this as a GREAT indicator that the world is quite just.
    It's not just my opinion though megabyteme, in fact one of the last females I was in contact with sent me a goodbye email not two days ago, expressing exactly the same opinion of humanity and thanking me for being her friend.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast