Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.
    Maybe he's rapping?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.
    Maybe he's rapping?
    As strange as it may seem, that's not how I announce myself at the door.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yes but then again you aren't Black.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #154

The digs will never stop and the lounge has never adhered to the site rules per se. That isn't going to change.
    As long as I am free to behave in the same way, that's OK with me.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nobody cares about you, Dave. Your 15 minutes are up. Over. Burned. Finished. Over-extended. Expired. Done. Consumed. Wasted.

All you have left is to whine about how life is unfair. Oh wait, that is all you have ever had to say. People are , well, you get the idea....
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #156
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Nobody cares about you, Dave. Your 15 minutes are up. Over. Burned. Finished. Over-extended. Expired. Done. Consumed. Wasted.

All you have left is to whine about how life is unfair. Oh wait, that is all you have ever had to say. People are , well, you get the idea....
    Ummm MBM, you should have a chat with Jacky. He'll explain how no one cares about you either.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Ummm MBM, you should have a chat with Jacky. He'll explain how no one cares about you either.
    The old, "you are, too" come back. Didn't manker inform you about using that again, or face a perma ban?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    That's not a you are too reply, it's a reference to one of Jackys earlier posts about how no one up here cares about anyone. Honestly MBM do try to get with the program.

9. Lounge   -   #159
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Up where?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    That's not a you are too reply, it's a reference to one of Jackys earlier posts about how no one up here cares about anyone. Honestly MBM do try to get with the program.
    So, your "noteworthy" retort involved a post which used a general "no one", and did not even include my name. Gee, how could I have missed such a witty, scathing reference?

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast