Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone wants to put their hands on my package

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Despite the legal dubiousness of said plan, I still think the dye bomb would be the way to go, and of course it would be exceedingly simple to spot the perpetrators.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would think a chemist would do something with chemicals, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I have a new theory, it could be the maintenance people. Would explain why it stayed out there all weekend and come Monday morning up and disappears with no regards to its ominous vibe.

I've just been too lazy to order the powder. It's not really impotence if I haven't bothered to rub it a little.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    and recently a box with 3 bags of tobacco.
    No local smoke shop? I've been making my own cigs for about a year now and I definitely wouldn't trust the likes of UPS/USPS/DHL, etc with(one of) my vice.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 03-14-2012 at 05:27 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    and recently a box with 3 bags of tobacco.
    No local smoke shop? I've been making my own cigs for about a year now and I definitely wouldn't trust the likes of UPS/USPS/DHL, etc with(one of) my vice.
    I went from local smoke shops to online ordering. They charge ridiculous prices, e.g. $38 for 150 g (which makes approx 7 packs of cigarettes) or they'll charge $15 for 30 g (makes 1 1/2 packs of cigarettes). Online, I can buy a tobacco that I enjoy the taste and cut for $25 for almost 400 g (makes 2 cartons). I think I'm going to stop doing that though, and instead just order leaves and cut them up in a food processor.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-14-2012 at 10:37 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    It seems the message was received, my recent package has been outside my door since Thursday. The contents were inconspicuously replaced with soon to be rotting yogurt, cherries and lettuce. No bug problem just yet, but I'm going to make a habit of replacing items with various articles of perishable trash. If I want people to steal my packages, some derivative of Murphy's Law will be in effect so I guess booby trapping is just something I'll do from now on.

Also, made the switch to tobacco leaves. Got a hand cranked tobacco leaf shredder to go with it (sort of looks like a simplified version of a meat grinder). I got some samples of Canadian Virginia Flue Cured, Aged Burley, and Aged Fronto/Dark Air Cured, and play around with the blends a little.

Where the fuck is everybody? It's so boring on FST right now. You'd think there was a holiday or something.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Also, made the switch to tobacco leaves. Got a hand cranked tobacco leaf shredder to go with it (sort of looks like a simplified version of a meat grinder). I got some samples of Canadian Virginia Flue Cured, Aged Burley, and Aged Fronto/Dark Air Cured, and play around with the blends a little.

Where the fuck is everybody? It's so boring on FST right now. You'd think there was a holiday or something.
    We seem to be the only ones to survive St. Alcohol's day.

Perhaps my evil mind is seeing too far into this (or maybe wishing for), you to use your new tobacco cutter on the fingers of the soon-to-be captured thieves.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Perhaps my evil mind is seeing too far into this (or maybe wishing for), you to use your new tobacco cutter on the fingers of the soon-to-be captured thieves.
    And ruin my new leaf shredder, absolutely naught. I will buy a meat grinder for that.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

We seem to be the only ones to survive St. Alcohol's day.
    It was St. Patricks Day. I had no idea but I did have four or five points of Guinness during the course of events.

It was the last week of the Six Nations, everyone in the UK was out getting pished the fuck right up because Wales won the Grand Slam.
    Well, that's what I was doing anyhow.

George-North-tries-to-han-022.jpg 74000-spectators-watch-th-012.jpg
    halfpenny_reuters.jpg _59143829_wales_trophy.jpg

I was there.
    Well, not actually in there as such, but just around the corner in a pub.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    More sports where they cheat with their hands...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast