Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone wants to put their hands on my package

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Way to slip in that you buy expensive, elitist beer. Douche.
    Corona/Heineken/Popular Beers taste like cat piss. They have the right colour for it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm a follow-the-UV-powder-to-your-doorstep-and-chloroform-you-when-you-return-home kind of guy.
    You're a boring hag in real life. If it were me, I'd ask for a neighbourly gathering. I'd show up to their apartment with a nice tobacco cake. Once they spit it out, I'd ask them why they were surprised with my visitor's gift so much.

Good confrontation leaves a memory for years.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    It really depends on whether your lightfingered cohabitants can read sanskrit or not, whether they will feel at all threatened by your missive.
    It's not even joined up. There is a man with no confidence in his own legibility

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I think it's clear what's going on here: Macky is actually in a sex offender's prison. The cake was confiscated because of the nail file inside it, and the tobacco was contraband. Time to stop the self delusion Macky x

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]102943[ATTACH]
    Now that Artemis pointed it out, and Squeamous pressed further - can you clarify to everyone what a "c2mer2s (WiFi b2sed)" is?

I mean, at least have the decency to use 4's. This just puts you right between confused and wannabe-1337.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 03-10-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've had a tendency to write my "a" in that manner ever since I learned Attican Greek. I felt it was a more natural way to write it, never feeling fully comfortable with the now standard written form. It confuses the hell out of my students who confuse it for a 2 (can be really confusing as calcium can be confused for 2 carbons). Anyways, I stand by it and Darth is now on the same level as my students. This is the slow process of killing him off.

The criticisms are all irrelevant now, since the point has been mooted at the fact that the fucking thieving bastard didn't thieve the package. It's still sitting in front of my door (untouched), and I'm leaving it there until somebody gets super annoyed by it. At that point I will probably continue to leave it there.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The criticisms are all irrelevant now.....
    Yet not a thank you for my D.I.Y. theft detection powder/dye tip.

N.B. if you used blue dye, you could make them look like members of the blueman group.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Believe me, I've literally considered this plan. I just haven't fully looked into the legal liability since that would immediately be traced back to me. If I go with the cloak and dagger technique, I would get personal satisfaction and wouldn't have to worry as much about being found out.

ariz11.jpg

8. Lounge   -   #18
    The criticisms are all irrelevant now, since the point has been mooted at the fact that the fucking thieving bastard didn't thieve the package. It's still sitting in front of my door (untouched), and I'm leaving it there until somebody gets super annoyed by it. At that point I will probably continue to leave it there.

Seems to me you're the only one getting annoyed. Whoever this prankster is gets my seal of approval. I couldn't piss you off this much if I tried

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Believe me, I've literally considered this plan. I just haven't fully looked into the legal liability since that would immediately be traced back to me. If I go with the cloak and dagger technique, I would get personal satisfaction and wouldn't have to worry as much about being found out.

ariz11.jpg
    You could combine your frustration with your hobby and leave brightly wrapped packages in playgrounds. The overall effect would be of lots of smurfs running free.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Seems to me you're the only one getting annoyed.
    I am annoyed at myself. My 2 settings are pacifism and violent irrational rampage. I'm going to leave it out there until it's taken, even when I start getting letters from the Association saying I'm in violation of some bylaw or whatnot. The goal is to bring a lot of attention to the issue, as our unit can't be the only one being relieved of delivered items.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast