Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why is Mary a paedophile?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I really hate it when the rambling, conspiratorial nuts are right.
    For me, I've been appalled from afar, I don't live anywhere near the U.S., the closest thing is American Samoa and they REALLY need our communications cable so we are on the upper there, but we have this right wing nutjob Prime Minister, whose little idiot mind is going think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread and fall over himself in the indecent haste to have some form of the same device set up here 'for our protection'. You see once a technology like this is introduced by the Reichsmarschall Government in your country like minded right wing governments around the world are going to jump on the band wagon to have this extra way to spy on their citizens, and be abled to enforce fine/tax evasion and other forms of misdemeanour civil infractions, they will be able to track your movements over months for whatever reason. So I am not enthused because of the trickle down effect.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So I am not enthused because of the trickle down effect.
    Personally, I find thoughts of this appalling on both fronts. Not only does the US (self-proclaimed source of democracy, ntl) start a lot of this sort of shit, but also ties the hands politically of those "evil" countries who oppose its ways- including those (including western) who have very legitimate democratic reasons to oppose them.

Certainly, the car manufacturers would see a "reduction in per unit cost" if this law was international.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234