Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: eMule vs SoulSeek vs other clients?

  1. #11
    Alright, I'll try eMule. Do they have full albums, or just single songs? Myself, I like SoulSeek. I can also try eMule.

    anon,

    On Warez-BB.org. This is what I get. Sorry, but the board administration does not allow new registrations. I have been trying to register. When will they be open?

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. File Sharing   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,514
    I'm pretty sure they open periodically. But don't quote me on that. I signed up there years ago and was surprised when I first learned that they would temporarily close signups here and there.

  4. File Sharing   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Alright, I'll try eMule. Do they have full albums, or just single songs?
    Both. Albums can come inside ZIP/RAR archives, or as separate tracks thanks to "eMule Collections", a feature to group separate files as a single set that I've never seen anyone use, ever.

    I remember I used eMule for single tracks ~6 years ago, when I wasn't as resourceful or knowledgeable with this stuff as I am now. Good memories. Anyway, do read the documentation as it takes more effort to set up efficiently than a BitTorrent client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm pretty sure they open periodically.
    This. Just keep on checking and you'll eventually get in. And once you have an account, it seems to last forever (i.e. doesn't get pruned if you don't make any posts).
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  5. File Sharing   -   #14
    FileTube & jDownloader or GrooveDown (Music) or Newsgroups / Usenet (I have 20 GB with my internet plan, however pay for more, its well worth it when you get things in seconds instead of being limited like with DDL).
    Regards

  6. File Sharing   -   #15
    This is ridiculous. I have been trying to get into Warez-BB.org, but of course the board administrator has new registrations disabled. I can't wait until they enable it. What are some other ways I can get in? I really want to check it out, and replace torrents. Would today be the day I can get in? I would really appreciate it if someone could help. I'm trying to get rid of torrents. In fact I don't even have a BT client on my PC. I took it off. I have jDownloader.

    I hope someone can help me. I'm not being rude, or mean.

    I hope someone can reply back.

    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Both. Albums can come inside ZIP/RAR archives, or as separate tracks thanks to "eMule Collections", a feature to group separate files as a single set that I've never seen anyone use, ever.

    I remember I used eMule for single tracks ~6 years ago, when I wasn't as resourceful or knowledgeable with this stuff as I am now. Good memories. Anyway, do read the documentation as it takes more effort to set up efficiently than a BitTorrent client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm pretty sure they open periodically.
    This. Just keep on checking and you'll eventually get in. And once you have an account, it seems to last forever (i.e. doesn't get pruned if you don't make any posts).

  7. File Sharing   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    I hope someone can help me. I'm not being rude, or mean.
    No but you sound way too impatient. Why don't you take a couple breaths and assess what's important. Do you have anything else in life that needs your attention today?
    prostitutin aint easy

  8. File Sharing   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    I have been trying to get into Warez-BB.org, but of course the board administrator has new registrations disabled. I can't wait until they enable it.
    Then buy yer stuff
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  9. File Sharing   -   #18
    I'm sorry guys.

    No, I have nothing to do today. I'm only going to sit here and chew Cope. It sounds like fun? Lol. Honestly, I have nothing to do. That's the truth.

    I have a question, and I'm looking for a serious answer. Normally what day of the week do they enable it? Or does it vary?

  10. File Sharing   -   #19
    I think emule is the best way to go

  11. File Sharing   -   #20
    So, eMule is better in means of not getting busted, and to replace torrents? Is eMule better then DDL/Warez?

    BTW, what section of category should I post in about eMule, so I could understand how to use it in general, how to download, how to configure it, and the likes? Where can I make a new thread at?

    Thank you for recommending that too me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •