Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eMule vs SoulSeek vs other clients?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    So, eMule is better in means of not getting busted, and to replace torrents? Is eMule better then DDL/Warez?
    Looking for security on a massive network where it's much easier to upload than to download? Good luck.

BTW, what section of category should I post in about eMule, so I could understand how to use it in general, how to download, how to configure it, and the likes?
    File Sharing. And before doing that you can try Google first
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    No, not looking for that.

I'm in the USA where it's illegal. I'm looking for something where we can still download from, but either as of today there are no signs of whatever is getting busted, and that will last a long time.

Alternatively, and to sum up all of my threads into one without using the greedy words, or anything like that. I'm looking for another free method where it's open, so I could continue to download.

That's what I'm looking for.

anon,

Will you please read my last post, and write me back? Or are you done with this thread? I hope you can write me back.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Looking for security on a massive network where it's much easier to upload than to download? Good luck.

BTW, what section of category should I post in about eMule, so I could understand how to use it in general, how to download, how to configure it, and the likes?
    File Sharing. And before doing that you can try Google first
    Last edited by rocky12; 03-17-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    iStatiK's Avatar Poster
    A lot of the smaller Forums post from Warez-bb. Google is honestly you're best friend.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    emule is good.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    you can use tehparadox.
    is as good as w-bb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123