Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eMule vs SoulSeek vs other clients?

What in general P2P does everyone like using?

eMule
    SoulSeek
    Is FastTrack alive?
    Or would someone ditch those, and grab JDownloader, and filestube.com?

Or does everyone love torrents? Or what about IRC? I believe WinMX is dead. I know LimeWire got shut down. Any other people love using?

I like SoulSeek, and I have been trying to use filestube, but I heard it's not safe. NZB's, no, I'm not paying. Any P2P client. I was always interested in P2P clients. Honestly, from time to time I talk about this subject on what others are using.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Is FastTrack alive?
    If you don't have a NAT router, possess plenty of free time, and can get your hands on a good nodes file... maybe. But when you see the search results, you'll wonder why you wasted so much time.

I believe WinMX is dead.
    Years ago there were hosts file patches to make the client operative. No idea of how things are now.

I know LimeWire got shut down.
    Limewire is the client, not the network. You can still connect to Gnutella using Frostwire or something, but it's full of crap.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I just got a chance to reply now. I reply on my iPhone.

I don't know how to multi-quote, so I'm not going to make one big quote.

I hope you don't give up on me?

So, a nodes file is a waste of time? I don't know what a nodes file is, and I don't know where to find one. My guess would be searching in Google?

What P2P client and network would you recommend?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    So, a nodes file is a waste of time? I don't know what a nodes file is, and I don't know where to find one. My guess would be searching in Google?
    What I meant is that the FastTrack network is a waste of time. You shouldn't bother with it.

What P2P client and network would you recommend?
    These days I use DDL almost exclusively. Warez-BB has almost everything I want. Save for a minority of fake files and those "sponsored links", Filestube is also pretty good.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I never used DDL before. I know it's Direct Download Link. Do I need a client? Or could I just use my Chrome Web Browser as the download manager? I don't have any good, and open registration sites for DDL.

I did a search for Warez-BB, and I came up with Warez-BB.org, something like that, but the board administration doesn't allow registration. Would it be possible you could PM me by helping me get in? Or would that be a straight out no?

BTW, jerks in the other section are taking advantage of me. Duh, I have an IQ of 68, and that's not normal. I try to be normal, but I fail at it. They should pick on someone else. Maybe you can speak to the mods and get the thread locked, or make an exception by giving back the posts, and delete the thread?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I never used DDL before. I know it's Direct Download Link. Do I need a client? Or could I just use my Chrome Web Browser as the download manager?
    You can use a Web browser, but that'd pale in comparison with the functionality of jDownloader, a program I'd strongly recommend for this purpose.

I did a search for Warez-BB, and I came up with Warez-BB.org, something like that, but the board administration doesn't allow registration.
    They do that sometimes. Just wait until they open - won't take long.

BTW, jerks in the other section are taking advantage of me.
    Those "jerks" in the indexing thread are voicing their honest opinion as far as I can see, and that's commonplace in this forum. Freedom of speech is like that, you don't always hear what you agree with.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Hey, what DDL sites do you highly recommend? I honestly didn't know that filestube was a DDL site. What site do you use as in your opinion?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Hey, what DDL sites do you highly recommend?
    I'm not a heavy downloader, and the aforementioned Warez-BB has 90% of the stuff I want. For the remaining 10%, I usually turn to torrents or Usenet.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I would like every Grateful Dead album there is, and by me getting them for free.

Did I say every album? I mean that's like a million. Hey, why don't you check out the database I'm going to give?

Damn, that's a lot of tunes. Don't you think? Will filestube have what I'm looking for? Or what's the alternative without people getting busted? I mean real time music.
    http://www.deaddisc.com/GDFD_Grateful_Dead.htm

That's the database. Or go too deaddisc.com.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    This is my firet post,haha.
    I have to say I like emule very much.
    In my country,some P2P client are banned by ISP.
    But emule can help me find what i want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast