Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mar14

manker's Avatar effendi
    I might want to talk to someone else though.

I duno, Idol hasn't got a life so should be around somewhere. Likewise mbm.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have a life, I just choose to spend it with you guise.

You guise> 2 year olds with second round of colds in 2 weeks

Bearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Having a life = getting laid and since your missus has recently spawned, you have a life.
    Even if two years ago was the last time, that's still pretty good by FST's standards

I was just saying you should be around what with being a house husband and all.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    From someone who used to have one I can tell you that the whole thing's incredibly overrated.
    Honestly the only that stops me from spending even more time on this site is my abject dislike of everyone here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    From someone who used to have one I can tell you that the whole thing's incredibly overrated.
    Honestly the only that stops me from spending even more time on this site is my abject dislike of everyone here.
    Given my previous definition of what having a life actually is, I can only assume that you have, completely contrary to hitherto bored opinion, known the fair hand of a woman.

Please to be explaining with words to the rest of us what, exactly, it feels like to touch a real female bewb.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not usually given to poetry but I think something like that almost requires it so I shall attempt.

Sort of squishy and it made me hard in my genitals.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That's the kind of poetry I like. The best kind.
    The kind that isn't poetry at all

Idol is my all time favourite poet. Fact.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So was the implication that I have a life? I just had a regular type work day today, they're needed every once in awhile.

I like coming here often, but my sole purpose is to be disliked by more and more people, the masses who were unaware that there is yet another vile annoying critic lurking and trying to make you sound stupid.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It'll never happen. You'll always be disliked and liked in a ratio that remains remarkable for its consistency over time.
    It's due to your very nature.

Okay so we've got intelligence on the y-axis and how much a person likes mary on the x.
    It's basically a line at 45 degrees to the horizontal originating at the intersect.

You might think this is a good thing but you'll never be rich. I prefer for stupid people to like me

10. Lounge   -   #60
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It'll never happen. You'll always be disliked and liked in a ratio that remains remarkable for its consistency over time.
    It's due to your very nature.

Okay so we've got intelligence on the y-axis and how much a person likes mary on the x.
    It's basically a line at 45 degrees to the horizontal originating at the intersect.

You might think this is a good thing but you'll never be rich. I prefer for stupid people to like me
    I would like to think that the y-intercept is is further along the negative than the origin (I'm assuming 0 represents the mean?).

Anyways, # of people are represented on the z-axis, and my only concern is avoiding negative z (for short negaz). I just can't stand negaz.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast