Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Threats....

•Balla•
    This kid I knew a while ago used to be my friend...and then we had a fight and never talked. I IMed I'm and I pretended I was some other kid from school and then later on he found out it was me. And then he tells me to meet him to fight him, I dont go and he comes to my house and tells my parents that I've been chatting with his sister and talking SH!T to her. I don't even know his sister...anyway he wants to fight me. He's tall and skinny (REAL SKINNY) and he knows 'KARATE', I'm half foot shorter then him but I'm built and know boxing. Should I take him on or ignore? And hes been sending me Threats through AIM lol.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Kick his head in.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Or you could try and be the bigger person and just apologize...violence never really sorts anything out imo.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Fight him, a battering may do you good.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 November 2003 - 15:54
    Or you could try and be the bigger person and just apologize...violence never really sorts anything out imo.
    Violence solves everything at all times, don't give him bad advice.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+16 November 2003 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 16 November 2003 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@16 November 2003 - 15:54
    Violence solves everything at all times, don&#39;t give him bad advice. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, alright then...

Pretend you&#39;re going to apologize then kick him in the nuts and run like hell

7. Lounge   -   #7
    That&#39;s the idea&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    •Balla•
    lol run&#33;? aaah my dad told me not to ever run from a fight&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by •Balla•@16 November 2003 - 15:58
    lol run&#33;? aaah my dad told me not to ever run from a fight&#33;
    Your dad is a whore.

Just tie the guys head to the ground with some rope and kick him the teeth. Then stab his feet and run.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i agree, give him a gud beating... and when he is down , kick him more... just don&#39;t fuck him 2 bad or u will get dun 4 GBH...

sum guy did the same with me and i tried 2 take him on but he fucked me up gud...

well iam not a tough guy

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast