Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azureus

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    OK i guess ill have to download it and try it. it looks like a damn good Java BitTorrent client if it works.

Screen Shots http://azureus.sourceforge.net/screenshots_v2.php

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    muchspl2
    A little resources heavy but the second fastest client, after shadows of coarse

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I have heard of people that said they like that client, but I didn't I stick with shawdow's

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Azureus has a few things in favor of it:

- You can prioritize files within a torrent. That way you can download only the files you want from a big collection torrent and don't have to d/l files you already have.

- It has a built-in tracker, which you can activate and use as a maintracker or, which I do a lot, configure as a backup tracker, so that it's less likely there'll be tracker problems.

- Built-in scrape function. It can get the number of seeders/peers directly from the tracker

That being said I use both Azuereus and TorrentStorm
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    i found shadows was eating like 200~300MB RAM, which was killin me, so i switched to Azerus, which so far seems pretty damn good.

also it saves the .torrent files for you; you dont need to right click>save as etc.
    <insert signature here>

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Gre1@18 November 2003 - 06:36
    I have heard of people that said they like that client, but I didn&#39;t I stick with shawdow&#39;s
    yeah...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i think this is the fastest and most efficient bitt client
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Haven&#39;t tried it in a while, but it was definitly the nicest client so far, however, I got shit speeds with it (mentioned it in another thread). If it wasn&#39;t for that, I&#39;d definitly go with it. Saw they had released another update, will wait a while and try it out again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Are there any english Shadows sites, Google is only pulling up sites in German

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast