Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Does This Ability Require Normal or Above Average Intelligence?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    Organised religion is sick and perverse. It's an illness the world needs to be cured of not given palliative care until it croaks.
    We can change that. You and me. Croaking won't be necessary if we can quietly swap its mercenary masters with altruistic administrators.
    We can turn the trust it invokes in millions of the citizens of our advanced society into direct assistance for the needy.

All it would take is a small stick and carrot chat with its current leaders and quietly turn them into a tourist attraction, like parliament did with the monarchy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    We can change that. You and me. Croaking won't be necessary if we can quietly swap its mercenary masters with altruistic administrators.
    We can turn the trust it invokes in millions of the citizens of our advanced society into direct assistance for the needy.

All it would take is a small stick and carrot chat with its current leaders and quietly turn them into a tourist attraction, like parliament did with the monarchy.
    I luuuurve the monarchy
    Ok, sold. They're mostly only symbolic in this country anyway. When they're not raping boys and contributing to the spread of AIDS.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Anybody still daydream about having superpowers? You know, when I was a lad I would use the powers to impress girls and get girls to show me their privates. Now when I daydream about it, I think about how I would crush the catholic church and direct global economic policies and national governments to a more logical and benevolent agenda.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-23-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: accidentally submitted before I finished typing
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    manker's Avatar effendi
    h5, sista.

Don't worry about the aids spreading and the rapey ministers. In our new secular church, you get prophylactics at the door and the altar boys only get bummed if they make the first move.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #145
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Anybody still daydream about having superpowers? You know, when I was a lad I would use the powers to impress girls and get girls to show me their privates. Now when I daydream about it, I think about how I would crush the catholic church and direct global economic policies and national governments to a more logical and benevolent agenda.
    Would you need your superpowaz all the time for that though.

Subtly altering agendas would be my prime objective but I'd still occasionally use them to get girls to show me their privates and stuff.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Subtly altering agendas would be my prime objective but I'd still occasionally use them to get girls to show me their privates and stuff.
    Considering the referenced age of the girls I was talking about, glad to welcome you into the pedo ring. To be world dictator and crush everyone's hopes in being able to overturn your decisions, damn right I'd need the superpower stuff for that. In my daydreams, I have a specific power and a manner in which it manifests, I just never gave myself a name, seems like it'd be gay to do that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #147
    manker's Avatar effendi

Considering the referenced age of the girls I was talking about, glad to welcome you into the pedo ring. To be world dictator and crush everyone's hopes in being able to overturn your decisions, damn right I'd need the superpower stuff for that. In my daydreams, I have a specific power and a manner in which it manifests, I just never gave myself a name, seems like it'd be gay to do that.
    RIF

I know you'd need them for that, I asked if you'd need them all of the time. Like if it would be a continuous and concerted effort which would leave no time for scantily clad schoolgirls.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    h5, sista.

Don't worry about the aids spreading and the rapey ministers. In our new secular church, you get prophylactics at the door and the altar boys only get bummed if they make the first move.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

10. Lounge   -   #150
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    h5, sista.

That's the first time I've clicked a jewtube link embedded on fst for ages.
    And I was right to do so