Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Does This Ability Require Normal or Above Average Intelligence?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    RIF

I know you'd need them for that, I asked if you'd need them all of the time. Like if it would be a continuous and concerted effort which would leave no time for scantily clad schoolgirls.
    Resistance is futile?

I stopped daydreaming school girls, my super persona only focuses on world politics, he doesn't even sleep. You're making it sound fucking sad man, shut the fuck up.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    RIF

I know you'd need them for that, I asked if you'd need them all of the time. Like if it would be a continuous and concerted effort which would leave no time for scantily clad schoolgirls.
    Resistance is futile?

I stopped daydreaming school girls, my super persona only focuses on world politics, he doesn't even sleep. You're making it sound fucking sad man, shut the fuck up.
    It's alright, he made me sound like a librarian last week.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Resistance is futile?

Once in awhile, the primer and top layer come off and we all find out who the true sexual deviant is.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    It's no Brasseye but it'll do.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    manker's Avatar effendi

Once in awhile, the primer and top layer come off and we all find out who the true sexual deviant is.
    She sent you pics of her tits as well.
    FFS.

I think it's because you and Idol are older than me that you get the sexy time preferential treatment.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #156
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

She sent you pics of her tits as well.
    FFS.

I think it's because you and Idol are older than me that you get the sexy time preferential treatment.
    Older? I thought you were like 70 but suffering from a Peter Pan complex?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're just timebending again. Typical Torontarian.

I do indeed plan upon doing that though in the dim and distant future. But you knew that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    I never assumed older or younger. Let's see if we can figure it out. Does the number that represents your age in terms of years of post natal life start with 2, 3 or 4?

9. Lounge   -   #159
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I never assumed older or younger. Let's see if we can figure it out. Does the number that represents your age in terms of years of post natal life start with 2, 3 or 4?
    We are talking about time, or rather age as a sexual stimulant to Squeamous here i.e. middle aged = good, young, dumb and full of cum = ungood (as in kicked to the kerb, brushed off like yesterdays bruschetta.......I could go on but you get the picture).
    I take it one of the main reasons for this attraction to older males is that the chloroform hits them quicker so there is less of a struggle, when they finally piss her off enough to dig up another flagstone on the patio.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #160

We are talking about time, or rather age as a sexual stimulant to Squeamous here i.e. middle aged = good, young, dumb and full of cum = ungood (as in kicked to the kerb, brushed off like yesterdays bruschetta.......I could go on but you get the picture).
    I take it one of the main reasons for this attraction to older males is that the chloroform hits them quicker so there is less of a struggle, when they finally piss her off enough to dig up another flagstone on the patio.
    I was just looking for clues to see if manker is my junior or senior since he brought it up. But yeah, I guess that too.