Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: Does This Ability Require Normal or Above Average Intelligence?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Only if it's witty. If you're nasty just because you're scared someone might think they're cleverer than you and you can't prove they're not, you're just a macho dick.
    Attachment 104181

I'm usually in the black, sometimes in the purple, my best work is done when sepia comes into play and makes me wonder what would happen if I ever ventured into white territory.

Pretty sure I've never tried mauve but I used to be in the pink a lot. Recently, though, I've come to realise that I'm much brighter than internets people.
    Generally 50/50 Black/Purple. Too arrogant for pink.

Generally speaking, I get more laughs in purple. It gets more convoluted when I'm only trying to amuse myself.

Couldn't see the image the other day.

edit: Purple is the ball to the lower right, right? I don't do nuances too well.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-24-2012 at 10:12 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think it's because you and Idol are older than me that you get the sexy time preferential treatment.
    I never assumed older or younger. Let's see if we can figure it out. Does the number that represents your age in terms of years of post natal life start with 2, 3 or 4?
    a three.
    I know Idol is older than me cus he keeps talking observationally about things that that I can't remember. I assume you're older than me cus you're a teacher and every teacher I know is older than me. Even my son's teachers. Plus you looked older on the pics.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Attachment 104181

I'm usually in the black, sometimes in the purple, my best work is done when sepia comes into play and makes me wonder what would happen if I ever ventured into white territory.

Pretty sure I've never tried mauve but I used to be in the pink a lot. Recently, though, I've come to realise that I'm much brighter than internets people.
    Generally 50/50 Black/Purple. Too arrogant for pink.

Generally speaking, I get more laughs in purple. It gets more convoluted when I'm only trying to amuse myself.

Couldn't see the image the other day.

edit: Purple is the ball to the lower right, right? I don't do nuances too well.
    Yup.

And I am much too ... not arrogant ... but comfortable in my sphere of knowledge to be pink anymore. Altho' I must admit that when I was new here, I ventured into the pink.
    I can't think of any examples off-hand though.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #164
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    a three.
    I know Idol is older than me cus he keeps talking observationally about things that that I can't remember. I assume you're older than me cus you're a teacher and every teacher I know is older than me. Even my son's teachers. Plus you looked older on the pics.
    I don't currently teach, I work an analytical instrument facility on campus. Also, you seem to be unaware that I'm a currently grad student. I'm expecting to be a doctor by November.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    manker's Avatar effendi
    a three.
    I don't currently teach, I work an analytical instrument facility on campus. Also, you seem to be unaware that I'm a currently grad student. I'm expecting to be a doctor by November.
    Well doctors are also always older than me.
    All the best for your finals :]

And a currently grad student. I'd type wtf to that but after yesterday's revelations, I assume it's a typo induced by concurrent fapping.

6. Lounge   -   #166

Well doctors are also always older than me.
    All the best for your finals :]

And a currently grad student. I'd type wtf to that but after yesterday's revelations, I assume it's a typo induced by concurrent fapping.
    I went back and added currently, just in the wrong spot. Also, the appropriate term is dissertation defense.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    manker's Avatar effendi
    w.e.
    Don't get persnickerty with me just because you're a mature student and don't get the same social opportunities as your peers.

8. Lounge   -   #168
    w.e.
    Don't get persnickerty with me just because you're a mature student and don't get the same social opportunities as your peers.
    If you jumped through all the same hoops that I've been jumping through, you wouldn't let anyone reduce it to "finals" either.

P.S. Have stored beer next to refrigerated samples and solutions, that trumps all.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-24-2012 at 02:37 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    manker's Avatar effendi
    w.e.
    If you jumped through all the same hoops that I've been jumping through, you wouldn't let anyone reduce it to "finals" either.

P.S. Have stored beer next to refrigerated samples and solutions, that trumps all.
    That is pretty damn impressive

Note I didn't change the quote name to 'Mary' this time.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    DrMary has a nice ring to it...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast