Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I meant yours too. You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings, my vas deferens, perineum and cock all participate in one glorious act to please me, thus I am the owner of a man-pleasing cock. So I was saying that for my first person, not your first person, which is the second person, so there was no second person at play, not even on the grassy knoll. Your lady cock please you, when you stick it in your vagina ---I never quite posited on a firm theory for how you Hermes have fun time--- or stroke it, w/e. It'd be the same even if we dutch ruddered, but the adjectives become a very confusing mess once we introduce frottage.
    I can tell from your prose that you're a skilled and generous lover.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    When you said you were going to bff me, I thought you meant literally and I didn't notice what you did on a forumular level.
    I only noticed some days later, at which time I felt a tinge of guilt that you had gone to such an effort and I hadn't even noticed, much less returned your advances.

It's to your credit that you found it in your heart to forgive me,
    srs

3. Lounge   -   #133
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't know what I'm typing anymore. I nodded off on the toilet just 10 minutes ago. I said "We dildos" and now have to act as their representative for the rest of my life. Disregard last hou'rs posts.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings
    You make it sound like a chore. Get better pr0nz.
    When I try that, my prose comes across as edgy, I make typos, and get frequently mistaken for a 14 year old.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I meant yours too. You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings, my vas deferens, perineum and cock all participate in one glorious act to please me, thus I am the owner of a man-pleasing cock. So I was saying that for my first person, not your first person, which is the second person, so there was no second person at play, not even on the grassy knoll. Your lady cock please you, when you stick it in your vagina ---I never quite posited on a firm theory for how you Hermes have fun time--- or stroke it, w/e. It'd be the same even if we dutch ruddered, but the adjectives become a very confusing mess once we introduce frottage.
    I can tell from your prose that you're a skilled and generous lover.

h4r5h
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #136
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    When you said you were going to bff me, I thought you meant literally and I didn't notice what you did on a forumular level.
    I only noticed some days later, at which time I felt a tinge of guilt that you had gone to such an effort and I hadn't even noticed, much less returned your advances.

It's to your credit that you found it in your heart to forgive me,
    srs
    2obvs

7. Lounge   -   #137
    wat

8. Lounge   -   #138
    manker's Avatar effendi
    like you don't know

9. Lounge   -   #139
    I could easily see this provide days of fun.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I don't know what I'm typing anymore. I nodded off on the toilet just 10 minutes ago. I said "We dildos" and now have to act as their representative for the rest of my life. Disregard last hou'rs posts.
    Or until someone relieves you of your duty.
    Did you do that thing where you're falling asleep as you're writing/talking and you only snap to when your brain alerts you that you're making a terrible mistake? The other night STM&SD was falling half asleep in a drunken stupour on the train with his head on my shoulder, then announced 'I only cuddle after 3 emotional episodes'. So today I had PMT right in his face. I'm planning on getting drunk tonight so shall probably booty call him at 3am and then cry until he gives me chocolate. Sunday is our sponsored run, so he's going to get the full gamut of my misery for 6 long miles. Unguarded comments can be detrimental to one's wellbeing

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast