Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Macky, I believe you're lack of grammar is getting to him.
    He's laughing now, but my instincts tell me it's for all the wrong reasons.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by happyed View Post
    What's you're problem?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You're instincts are probably not wrong.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 03-29-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #193
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

There are wrong reasons?

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    What's you're problem?
    I don't have any problems thanks, it's amazing what a little perspective can do for 'you're' outlook. My life is fucking amazing, and I'm still the luckiest bastard Sophie ever met.

5. Lounge   -   #195
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    /reported
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    /reported
    It was the bad grammar wasn't it? I'm blaming Mary, she started it.

7. Lounge   -   #197
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    In all seriousness, I think you should seek psychiatric help. It might help. It can't do any harm.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    In all seriousness, I think you should seek psychiatric help. It might help. It can't do any harm.
    If you want to be serious, then I will be.

I posted more than once about how my major concern about all that stalker crap was that it gave credit to the idea that Squeamous had something to fear from me. It was something which concerned me greatly. As it happened now we all know where it stemmed from it's of little importance. I'm even willing to bet she never meant her private message to chavis to imply I was stalking her, and never forsaw all the shit that would stem from it. And I can't fault chavis for leaping to defend her for his interpretation that I might pose some kind of risk from that message, indeed I might well have acted the same if confronted with information like he thought he was confronted by. Without seeing the message I will never know what it said. It all seems so meaningless now that its of no importance to me.

Yesterday I buried a nephew, I watched his mum in the most awful agony as she tried her best not to curl up in a ball of agony at the sight of his little white coffin. Trust me, nothing anyone has said here or anywhere hurt as much as that, as not being able to help her. I don't need help thanks.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 03:03 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #199
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    This is all very interesting but when are we going to see the pictures of tits we were promised?

Personally it's the only thing keeping me going...

10. Lounge   -   #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    This is all very interesting but when are we going to see the pictures of tits we were promised?

Personally it's the only thing keeping me going...
    Aw! Fuck Barbie... I'm sorry mate. I can't do that, she's a decent enough kind even if she does tell some lies. I couldn't betray the trust she placed in me when she sent me that picture. It will unfortunately never see the light of day again. Which is a shame she has grate bewbs. Far better than them ones you fotie-shopped onto her all them years ago. You'll all just have to solicite your own pics from her.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast