Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    If you say so Dave... you know what is funny? ... You logged back on here at the exact time you logged off twitter :-p
    No I didn't, I'm not on Twitter.

2. Lounge   -   #232
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    If you say so Dave... you know what is funny? ... You logged back on here at the exact time you logged off twitter :-p
    No I didn't, I'm not on Twitter.
    Of course you aren't ... everybody believes you David ... its not like you don't lie, is it? What suddenly brought you back here?

3. Lounge   -   #233
    Of course you aren't ... everybody believes you David ... its not like you don't lie, is it? What suddenly brought you back here?
    I don't care what you believe, you're just another gutless fuckwit, who believes the shit which floats around inside his head is fact, even when there's no evidence to support it.

Why don't you tell us all about how you like to ruin right wing groups, by bullying people who have fuck all to do with rigt wing groups. People who you haven't got the guts to face in person?

4. Lounge   -   #234
    I don't care what you believe, you're just another gutless fuckwit, who believes the shit which floats around inside his head is fact, even when there's no evidence to support it.

Why don't you tell us all about how you like to ruin right wing groups, by bullying people who have fuck all to do with rigt wing groups. People who you haven't got the guts to face in person?
    Bit of a strange thing to say if you aren't who I said you are... Which "right wing groups" are you talking about Dave? Bluehand? ... Praetorian?

5. Lounge   -   #235
    Warn your bitch twat.

6. Lounge   -   #236
    Warn your bitch twat.
    Who is my "bitch twat" Dave??? Why are you so angry that you are making threats about a woman you claim you have never met?

7. Lounge   -   #237
    http://regainyourname.com/news/cyber...nt-a-uk-study/

Pass that along to her, that's what she is guily of and what I shall be pressing for her to be prosecuted with.

8. Lounge   -   #238
    What is absolutely hilarious, is the fact you have hardly been on twitter all day today as you are too busy ranting on here :-)

9. Lounge   -   #239
    http://regainyourname.com/news/cyber...nt-a-uk-study/

Pass that along to her, that's what she is guily of and what I shall be pressing for her to be prosecuted with.
    Sorry what is she guilty of exactly??? What exactly has she done to you?

10. Lounge   -   #240
    BZZZT!1! Wrong again. I've never been on twitter.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast