Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    Sorry what is she guilty of exactly??? What exactly has she done to you?
    It's called incitement to harassment. She feeds you some information, that leads you to harass me (an innocent party).

Stop fucking around, and go warn her about what you've set in motion.

2. Lounge   -   #242
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Sorry what is she guilty of exactly??? What exactly has she done to you?
    It's called incitement to harassment. She feeds you some information, that leads you to harass me (an innocent party).

Stop fucking around, and go warn her about what you've set in motion.
    I am guessing she wouldn't be bothered by that as she hasn't pointed us here, she doesn't even know you from this site (at least she never told me about it)

... incidentally, you pulled the same crap on twitter. It is rather ironic that a man who harasses and stalks women is crying that he is being stalked and harassed, bearing in mind I have hardly sent you many messages here :-)

3. Lounge   -   #243

I am guessing she wouldn't be bothered by that as she hasn't pointed us here, she doesn't even know you from this site (at least she never told me about it)

... incidentally, you pulled the same crap on twitter. It is rather ironic that a man who harasses and stalks women is crying that he is being stalked and harassed, bearing in mind I have hardly sent you many messages here :-)
    Well then if she isn't going to be bothered, then she won't mind you giving me her name. After all she can't be prosecuted for what you're doing here, you just told me so, and you know I already know her name... so what's her name?

4. Lounge   -   #244

Well then if she isn't going to be bothered, then she won't mind you giving me her name. After all she can't be prosecuted for what you're doing here, you just told me so, and you know I already know her name... so what's her name?
    Good God could you be anymore blatant and obvious ... hahahahahahahaha

5. Lounge   -   #245
    Either produce some evidence of who it is you claim I am, or STFU troll.

You came here to confront me, to 'doom' me, so get on with it. Tell us all who I am, link us to my twitter account. Let the board members see that you are telling the truth.

This is all backfiring a bit on you isn't it. You can't even now produce a twitter username for who you claim I am. Yet you claim to have outed me in someway.

6. Lounge   -   #246
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    Seems he has a long history of stalking women. He's definitely married then? Personally I found that difficult to believe, but others assure me he lives off his wifes business.
    He was when he was trying to date a woman who worked for a Charity (the one who gave me all the info about him)

qft.

7. Lounge   -   #247
    Either produce some evidence of who it is you claim I am, or STFU troll.

You came here to confront me, to 'doom' me, so get on with it. Tell us all who I am, link us to my twitter account. Let the board members see that you are telling the truth.

This is all backfiring a bit on you isn't it. You can't even now produce a twitter username for who you claim I am. Yet you claim to have outed me in someway.
    So you are giving me permission to put your twitter account name on here? ... Well if that is the case... here it is @Englandsterrier

8. Lounge   -   #248
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    What is a sterrier?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

9. Lounge   -   #249
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    What is a sterrier?
    Nothing in Google search?? sorry....

10. Lounge   -   #250
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    What is a sterrier?
    England's Terrier

He has an account on twitter where he claims he is just like ... James Bond. I kid ye not. He created a group called Bluehand for some of the most ridiculous racists to join and stroke his ego... He claims it is an international movement with thousands of members but at the latest count there were about 8 of them...