Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

We already know you're Skull, Dave.
    No you don't, you know nothing. I know who skull is, I even know where he lives. You just have thoughts and think you know things because of that.

And to make it more insulting, you're a gutless fuckwit who thinks his thoughts grant him the right to libel whoever the fuck he thinks he will.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-23-2015 at 04:56 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #272
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Only in your head, fuckwit.

I didn't. Ewok might've. But "we" doesn't include Ewok. That's why David's clusterfuck got a whole lot worse yesterday when he referred me to Ewok regarding the charity worker. Only "our Dave" knew about the Ewok/charity worker link
    Hahahahahaha, you're sufferring a mental illness aren't you?

You never defined *we* so how the fuck would anyone know who the fuck *we* was referring to?
    Ewok arrives shortly after you touting the same utter shite you've been touting, and you expected everyone to think you were unconnected? Really? Like seriously?

Ewok posted the existence of the Charity worker on a public board, and you knew he had, and then you used my knowledge of her existence as some kind of evidence? Of what that I read posts on message boards? That I specifically read posts from scum like you who came here to attack me?

You have to be the thickest fuckwit ever, a spastic of epic proportions.
    You already know said charity worker contacted Ewok many many months ago regarding your naughty ways David.

3. Lounge   -   #273
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you didn't care you wouldn't have mentioned it.
    Being more in tune with reality then you(plural) I can tell you for a fact that the FST Dave isn't though as racism has a tendency to creep into everyday conversation and I've seen no evidence of that in Dave's posts here,towelhead.
    Fairly certain FST Dave would have mentioned it if he were racist. A LOT.

I do see a number of underlying similarities between the posting styles, however. Not entirely convinced one way or the other, but I have not been reading all of the bickering, either. Carry on, children...
    At times I see eerie similarities between billy's posting style and mjmacky's and since at one point or another they have both been unhealthily obsessed with Dave I guess we should all then safely assume that billy is mjmacky.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #274
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

We already know you're Skull, Dave.
    No you don't, you know nothing. I know who skull is, I even know where he lives. You just have thoughts and think you know things because of that.
    That doesn't matter now David. There's already ample information to warrant party vans. Let's hope that shit is watertight

5. Lounge   -   #275
    You already know said charity worker contacted Ewok many many months ago regarding your naughty ways David.
    You mean I knew Ewok had been told by a charity worker about some dull cunt who stalked her... why yes I did Einstein, I knew about it because he stated it on this very board, in a post you replied to.

Jesus fuck man...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728