Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    [Magnum Dave]LOL[/|{}{}{}{}|Magnum Dave]
    fixed.
    Priceless.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    it's also cool cus the italics made it lean
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Did anyone else see that post I just deleted.

In case you guise missed it, I'll summarise:

[Magnum Dave] LOL it wasn't me the other night, it was rob LOL

@manker LOL I win I'm back
    @ squeamous u r mental and no one likes you
    @ chavis ur stupid and me and all my friends are laughing at you I WIN LOL
    @ everyone LOL u r stupid

kbai [/Magnum Dave]
    Missed it, regrettably.

Personally, I'm over Dave. He's been assimilated into that great tard spasm in the sky where all monkeys go to die. He'll be spoken about with great intent for several weeks. After a couple of months he'll become apocryphal like Billy Dean or Hypo or Chalk Mongoose.

He's a silly little man with an even sillier plan. To the max.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Did anyone else see that post I just deleted.

In case you guise missed it, I'll summarise:

[Magnum Dave] LOL it wasn't me the other night, it was rob LOL

@manker LOL I win I'm back
    @ squeamous u r mental and no one likes you
    @ chavis ur stupid and me and all my friends are laughing at you I WIN LOL
    @ everyone LOL u r stupid

kbai [/Magnum Dave]
    Missed it, regrettably.

Personally, I'm over Dave. He's been assimilated into that great tard spasm in the sky where all monkeys go to die. He'll be spoken about with great intent for several weeks. After a couple of months he'll become apocryphal like Billy Dean or Hypo or Chalk Mongoose.

Ahhh, but even as he disappears into history, his more poignant moments are becoming part of lounge lore. Where would we be without the balustrade lean or the Magnum P.I. moustache? He was truly glorious in his febrile ravings, as you yourself said, he was your favorite spastic.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #55
    To be outside looking in, Dave. That's the classical perspective. That's the basis of 20th Century literature. To be within and without. Post-modernism, old bean, don't you know.

You have achieved that for this board, Dave, as you rat a tat tat for existence like a Dickensian orphan for a gruel dildo to satiate your Victorian debaucheries. You make me sick.

Also, Dave, how's the eight year old daughter? Has she twigged yet?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Missed it, regrettably.

Ahhh, but even as he disappears into history, his more poignant moments are becoming part of lounge lore. Where would we be without the balustrade lean or the Magnum P.I. moustache? He was truly glorious in his febrile ravings, as you yourself said, he was your favorite spastic.
    Those ejects I've mentioned above held just as much forumular meme's and constructs as Dave does now. True story.

We're just too fresh from the fore, I reckon.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Just to constitute my position with Dave; seems it seems that Dave is reading this...

From the moment I saw that burning cross avatar way back in 2007, I thought to myself, here dwells a braggart, a solipsist. This was manifested almost immediately in your manic geek account where you clearly screeched to be banned. Whereby you had to prolapse up your own arse and become RejectofAllah. Fuck knows or cares how many accounts you've had since.

I never did a fucking thing to you, Dave. However, you used me as a pretext to bully and intimidate a female who you lured into a heroin addiction and then into prostitution. It's only cos Squeamous posted here in her hour of need that we internets people were able to extract her from the brink.

You're a sick pimp, Dave, and the only reason you're not doing life right now is cos you're white and the feds aren't on the look-out for 80's throwback nazi child eaters.

8. Lounge   -   #58

Those ejects I've mentioned above held just as much forumular meme's and constructs as Dave does now. True story.

Unfortunately for me, I'm too n00balicious to remember those previous ejects, Dave has provided a glorious meme though. I would volunteer myself, and begin stalking my wife, take one for the team 'n' all, but being Glaswegian she would just kill me and stash the body somewhere out of the way.

9. Lounge   -   #59

Unfortunately for me, I'm too n00balicious to remember those previous ejects, Dave has provided a glorious meme though. I would volunteer myself, and begin stalking my wife, take one for the team 'n' all, but being Glaswegian she would just kill me and stash the body somewhere out of the way.
    Actually Squeamous you could have saved alot of time and trouble if you had used your access to medical supplies to poison Dave with Succinylcholine, Thallium, Nicotine or some other substance not on the regular drugs test panel at autopsy, unless there was a specific reason to expand the tox panel the crime (sort of) would remain undetected.

10. Lounge   -   #60

There were a fuck load of these people, mate. More so at the advent and subsequent decline of AOL. There was fledgeling internets stupidity all over the place. Nobody was quite assured of the consequences of their words, so they did it anyway.

Take Dave for example. Ten years on, he still exhibits the same stupidity, despite having clawed through, and being banned from numerous forums. One has to consider if maybe it's not the multinational corporation's fault, innit.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast