Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post

Awesome!

Hoi Manky, can you see these are instituted as smilies asap.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #82
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    1st off, love disableddave's new site name, it's like a special seeing stone that grants clairvoyance while reading. I accidentally reread one of his posts while investigating item 2 and it did take a moment to realize who it was.

2nd off, this has been bugging me by the way. The acronym for STD&SM has seen many iterations, "STM&SD", "M&SSTD", "STM&S". The office of weights and measures demands some uniformity. Sexually Transmitted Masochist & Sadist Dewd. Mystery Science Theatre & Sadist Dewd. Star Trek Dewd & Multiple Sclerosis. What's it going to be?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    1st off, love disableddave's new site name, it's like a special seeing stone that grants clairvoyance while reading. I accidentally reread one of his posts while investigating item 2 and it did take a moment to realize who it was.

2nd off, this has been bugging me by the way. The acronym for STD&SM has seen many iterations, "STM&SD", "M&SSTD", "STM&S". The office of weights and measures demands some uniformity. Sexually Transmitted Masochist & Sadist Dewd. Mystery Science Theatre & Sadist Dewd. Star Trek Dewd & Multiple Sclerosis. What's it going to be?
    Funny, I always thought of Dave as disabled, even before Manky made him so.....

Out of your choices for option 2 sexuality transmitted masochist & sadist dewd seems the most appropriate, but then a poll would answer your inquiring mind.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I didn't mean to claim that disableddave is his new nick, I was merely prompting a short scavenger hunt without giving away the goodies like a sap.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    I didn't mean to claim that disableddave is his new nick, I was merely prompting a short scavenger hunt without giving away the goodies like a sap.
    I know his new nick, I was inferring that Dave is disabled IRL and that I had always thought of him thus.

Light go on yet?

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Did anyone else see that post I just deleted.

In case you guise missed it, I'll summarise:

[Magnum Dave] LOL it wasn't me the other night, it was rob LOL

@manker LOL I win I'm back
    @ squeamous u r mental and no one likes you
    @ chavis ur stupid and me and all my friends are laughing at you I WIN LOL
    @ everyone LOL u r stupid

kbai [/Magnum Dave]
    Who the fuck is Rob?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Put them all in their own thread on a different site where no one but Dave can read them.

Easy.

Surely there isn't a site where Dave posts rants about fst that only he can see.
    A forum where he is the only member but he writes how much he despises the members here and vows eventual revenge on our mortal souls.

Only a mental would do something like that.
    I think I speak for all of us when I say 'enough already!'

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Just to constitute my position with Dave; seems it seems that Dave is reading this...

From the moment I saw that burning cross avatar way back in 2007, I thought to myself, here dwells a braggart, a solipsist. This was manifested almost immediately in your manic geek account where you clearly screeched to be banned. Whereby you had to prolapse up your own arse and become RejectofAllah. Fuck knows or cares how many accounts you've had since.

I never did a fucking thing to you, Dave. However, you used me as a pretext to bully and intimidate a female who you lured into a heroin addiction and then into prostitution. It's only cos Squeamous posted here in her hour of need that we internets people were able to extract her from the brink.

You're a sick pimp, Dave, and the only reason you're not doing life right now is cos you're white and the feds aren't on the look-out for 80's throwback nazi child eaters.
    I've been clean for almost 4 months now

That's called a blog.

Spoiler: Show

I appreciate the time and effort you put into that, Mary x

It is in actual fact 'STM&SD', but I think we should go with the first of your suppositions.

I went with no eyepatch. Something about the character being too unlikeable to add more imagery to it, that didn't sit well with me.

Add the pink one, to match Squeam's balustrade.

Also one of the many voices in my head asked me why the character is holding a giant comb. To that voice I said fuck you.
    I swear to god, if I find any more old men lounging in my porch stinking it up with their Ubertar Maxicancer brand fags I am going to call the police on you.
    Btw.....moustache needs to be bushier.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 03-22-2012 at 12:32 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by smack addict
    Oh god. And now he's gonna be all; 'your not aloud to tlk about me behind my back in pm omfg brb calling the internets police'

===

I gotta get that fantastic smilie implemented but I think I need admin access.
    I'll have to PM tesco but he should just promote me, I've never coded or anything before but, like, how hard can it be.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by smack addict
    Oh god. And now he's gonna be all; 'your not aloud to tlk about me behind my back in pm omfg brb calling the internets police'

===

I gotta get that fantastic smilie implemented but I think I need admin access.
    I'll have to PM tesco but he should just promote me, I've never coded or anything before but, like, how hard can it be.

'how hard can it be' - famous last words!

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Orite, I can see now

Also, I'd have hated if a mod deleted that before I saw it, I only did it cus I know it would piss Dave off as I saw the post immediately and knew the chances are no one else would have.
    I may have made a dick move.

Should I put it back or wut?

Actual true question.

Dave has friends outside his head?
    Last edited by Snee; 03-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Awesome!

Hoi Manky, can you see these are instituted as smilies asap.
    These smilies rawk, Darth.

Greatly enjoyed Macky's blog, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast