Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    [QUOTE=TheFoX;3762072]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post

No one here knows whether I am a man or a woman. No one knows my ethnic background. No one knows my religious followings. No one knows my name. I am completely anonymous.

Am I Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jainist or Communist?

Am I black, white, yellow or green?

No one knows (not even IdolEyes787).
    Protestant.White because all Protestants are white. Five foot ten in height with bad posture because of so much time spent sitting at a desk. You tend to dress casually but still make it a point to be neat.You were in the army and that experience has made you a pragmatist. You like spicy food.

You also have a limp but it's barely noticeable except when it rains and cold gets in your bones.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #262
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead;3762074E

We don't really care about how racist David is....
    If you didn't care you wouldn't have mentioned it.
    Being more in tune with reality then you(plural) I can tell you for a fact that the FST Dave isn't though as racism has a tendency to creep into everyday conversation and I've seen no evidence of that in Dave's posts here,towelhead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #263
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead;3762074E

We don't really care about how racist David is....
    Being more in tune with reality then you(plural) I can tell you for a fact that the FST Dave isn't though as racism has a tendency to creep into everyday conversation and I've seen no evidence of that in Dave's posts here,towelhead.
    I didn't. Ewok might've. But "we" doesn't include Ewok. That's why David's clusterfuck got a whole lot worse yesterday when he referred me to Ewok regarding the charity worker. Only "our Dave" knew about the Ewok/charity worker link

4. Lounge   -   #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    So you are giving me permission to put your twitter account name on here? ... Well if that is the case... here it is @Englandsterrier
    It's still not my account.

5. Lounge   -   #265
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Account is gone "Account suspended"
    I guess his bullshit couldn't get weak minded people to join in.
    No it's still there, I can see it.
    https://twitter.com/englandsterrier

Reads like skull to me.

6. Lounge   -   #266
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    We don't really care about how racist David is, it's already fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain. We're more interested in the fraud and the crime he's got himself involved in.
    That's not Dave, I'd guess that's skull from the writing style.

7. Lounge   -   #267
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Account is gone "Account suspended"
    I guess his bullshit couldn't get weak minded people to join in.
    No it's still there, I can see it.
    https://twitter.com/englandsterrier

Reads like skull to me.
    We already know you're Skull, Dave.

8. Lounge   -   #268
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Fairly certain FST Dave would have mentioned it if he were racist. A LOT.

I do see a number of underlying similarities between the posting styles, however. Not entirely convinced one way or the other, but I have not been reading all of the bickering, either. Carry on, children...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #269
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Fairly certain FST Dave would have mentioned it if he were racist. A LOT.

I do see a number of underlying similarities between the posting styles, however. Not entirely convinced one way or the other, but I have not been reading all of the bickering, either. Carry on, children...
    He already dropped himself in it yesterday, re - charity worker.

10. Lounge   -   #270
    He already dropped himself in it yesterday.
    Only in your head, fuckwit.

I didn't. Ewok might've. But "we" doesn't include Ewok. That's why David's clusterfuck got a whole lot worse yesterday when he referred me to Ewok regarding the charity worker. Only "our Dave" knew about the Ewok/charity worker link
    Hahahahahaha, you're sufferring a mental illness aren't you?

You never defined *we* so how the fuck would anyone know who the fuck *we* was referring to?
    Ewok arrives shortly after you touting the same utter shite you've been touting, and you expected everyone to think you were unconnected? Really? Like seriously?

Ewok posted the existence of the Charity worker on a public board, and you knew he had, and then you used my knowledge of her existence as some kind of evidence? Of what that I read posts on message boards? That I specifically read posts from scum like you who came here to attack me?

You have to be the thickest fuckwit ever, a spastic of epic proportions.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast