Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 217

Thread: Listen you bastards......

  1. #1
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,760
    .......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

    You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

    If nothing else do it for my sex life:

    http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientifi...-female-orgasm

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,218
    Dave, Idol, Manker. Pretty much the same guy, just with different psychoses.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Nurse I spy Gypsies. Run
    Posts
    16,261
    I just received your invitation. What's a paypal. Some kind of financial tamagotchi.


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,515
    I think I'm in love.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think I'm in love.
    I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for, but he is batting way above his average.

    Hope springs eternal.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    .......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

    You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

    If nothing else do it for my sex life:

    http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientifi...-female-orgasm
    I thought I was the only one

    Is there any way I can get my 50 back.
    I feel soiled.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    .......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

    You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.
    You had me at tits.

    Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think I'm in love.
    I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for
    You just love bursting my bubble, don't you?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.
    Not one of your brighter moments, was it?. If sex isn't involved why on Earth would you give a female money?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.
    Not one of your brighter moments, was it?. If sex isn't involved why on Earth would you give a female money?
    Two reasons 1) Since I'm basically irresistible I figured it had to be implied somehow and I just needed to figure out exactly how 2) barring that I figured it was some devious way to sell drugs right under the Feds noses.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •