Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    EDIT: Not even close to being on moderation, but keep trying.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 03-29-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #182
    http://magnumdave.wordpress.com/about/

There it is Sophie.

Who knows what Mary will have done with it by the time you get there, he is editing it now.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    It's not on a moderation list. It's on a "Please be courteous and don't post it" list.

I also thought you quit this affair, or is it that the baby burying story was a hoax?
    I also happen to have a few accounts here to burn now that I've given up bothering with the scum who occupy this site. I shall use them as I see fit. None of you are in any position to tell me I can't burn them by behaving like a piece of scum towards you, given how you have all treated me.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:31 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #184
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    All future people should be put in a room with me for 30 minutes, and if they come out in an even or positive mood they shall be allowed to join society

PS. What's the blog addy again?
    You should rethink you're master plan. Basically, you'd have to spend 30 minutes in a room with every idiot coming into existence. Committing them to the void beyond will provide only so much reparation for your destroyed psyche.

http://magnumdave.wordpress.com
    He has created a counter blog in his efforts to wash himself clean of the whole situation. I just figured out that's where I found the dead baby story. It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.

for posteriority purposes I'll post that blog too http://squeamous.wordpress.com
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-29-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #185
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.
    That's Emmanuel Petit.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #186
    You should rethink you're master plan. Basically, you'd have to spend 30 minutes in a room with every idiot coming into existence. Committing them to the void beyond will provide only so much reparation for your destroyed psyche.

http://magnumdave.wordpress.com
    He has created a counter blog in his efforts to wash himself clean of the whole situation. I just figured out that's where I found the dead baby story. It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.

for posteriority purposes I'll post that blog too http://squeamous.wordpress.com
    "Your" Mary, "your master plan" Not "You're". manker won't appreciate the grammatical error.

You should probably edit this out yourself, breaking ranks like this might get you disliked by the scum you call friends here.

EDIT: OH and she spent hours and hours alone with me so that plan is a non starter. As you've all already stated I can't do self depreciating humour, so if that plan could work it should have worked on me.

EDIT2: And I don't need to wash myself clean of anything. The entire "Dave the stalker" crap stemmed from her little lie to chavis. That's why none of you can produce a single piece of evidence to support the nasty shite you have thrown at me for months. I've also shown the CPS definition for cyberstalking and shown how she is the stalker here.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:42 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #187
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Some just don't realize the difference between a forum and a chatroom, your kind of expected to wait patiently for replies.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #188
    Some just don't realize the difference between a forum and a chatroom, your kind of expected to wait patiently for replies.
    Fuck sake Mary, that's twice now. manker isn't going to be pleased about you littering his forum with your bad grammar.

That should be "you're" not "your" as in "you're kind of... blah, blah, blah."

EDIT: Sorry Mary, I understand you're rattled by what has happened here, being challenged as you have been. I understand how having someone show you up as being someone who is taking it up the arse from manker might make you stumble a bit. It's OK though you're in good company around here with all the other saps who manker has been giving it to.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:52 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #189
    Macky, I believe you're lack of grammar is getting to him.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #190

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast