Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prometheus

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Threads merged. Please keep the discussion on this one.
    If they're already merged, how could I discuss this in another Prometheus thread? And if you want to correct my error with something about making a new one, obviously anyone blindly creating yet another Prometheus thread wouldn't have read this one or seen your message.

So in short, I don't get it.
    Well I got it.

There was already Prometheus threads from 3 months ago so it was necessary to do a merge cuz there were too many Prometheus threads and stuff.

The fook? Oh wait but that wasn't your point....

Anyways...

Since spoilers are already abound, lets see....

Black goo gets in drink and infects fella (in turn gets the squiggle-eye), fella squirts and impregnates lady, lady births a cuttlefish, meanwhile fella turns into zombie doohicky and gets suicide fried, presumed dead cuttlefish grows into big muhfuckin' super squid, shoots it's load into Engineer's mouth, and out pops the Alien.

Oy-Vay!

Two dumbasses are so freaked out on an alien planet and cavern that they decide to leave the larger group and go back to the ship without knowing their way back. They decide that fucking off in the room with The Head, black goo, and canisters is best. They deem the first alien life form they see ever, which resembles a King Cobra, is probably cute and cuddly and get RIGHT up on it. It obliges by cuddling around one fellas arms like a vice and face rapes him while another alien King Cobra Boa Constrictor Spitter jizzes hard into the other's mask.

Later that jizz apparently turns him into another zombie doohicky that apparently is immune to the toxic air outside and gunfire. The zombie doohicky proceeds to own multiple crew members before being not suicide fried.

The Engineers apparently needed oxygen which was manufactured in the ship but then that need wasn't so when he needed to get over to the lifepod. Convenient.

I've never seen a movie with so much shitty holes in it that I, weirdly enough, still liked it.

Oh and Shaw, with the help of prequel Bishop, are now ready to pilot one of the spare alien ships for the purpose of just asking "Why do you hate us?"

It's cuz you people make dumb movies.

Of course the Engineers were telling you how to get to them while they were planning to kill you. Duh.

How can we have the EXACT same DNA when we aren't 7 foot tall muscular albinos like they ALL are? They'd be a tad diffurnt I reckon'.

Also what were the Engineers running from in the playback?
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-12-2012 at 05:37 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Spoiler: Show
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-13-2012 at 01:22 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Awesome visuals but a major disappointment, thought it'd be like Alien/Aliens but ugh whatever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12